The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Here are some images from my shoot with Claudia Sampedro. Peep my flickr with the link to the full set - and check out the video that was made during this shoot.

6074456716_4cfe17a206_b.jpg

6073916989_4ac317d1ac_b.jpg

6073917107_8c84cc7c4d_b.jpg

claudia-sampedro-6.jpg

claudia-sampedro-7.jpg

6073918619_5955fee3ee_b.jpg

claudia-sampedro-9.jpg

claudia-sampedro-10.jpg

claudia-sampedro-11.jpg

claudia-sampedro-13.jpg

claudia-sampedro-14.jpg

6073918763_27b8435938_b.jpg

Hey dunksrnice, whats your stance on taking pictures where your not supposed to be taking pictures (like Costco)? I recently got static from an employee there for simply carrying my old film camera around. It wasn't even loaded, and dude was surprised people still shot film
eyes.gif
. That said, I would never walk into such an establishment with any camera, let alone a full setup like what you have.

And a little contribution :]

Daze off days off. by Jyansel, on Flickr

I love Rolo's photos but sometimes I just laugh when he takes photos at just some odd places. Haha. I would rather just save the clicks for another day but this guy goes hard with shooting but what am I to say though. Dude shoots way better then me.

Bana....as always, nice shots. I say this all the time and it's not just cause I want to be a perv but I would love to shoot glamour shots with a model just to learn the how it's done.

Well, some stuff just released today and more to come tomorrow:

Sony coming strong bringing a lot of stuff to the market:

new-sony-products-pre-order.png

Some new point and shoots from Canon came out and they said the Mark 3 might come out in October and the S95 successor will come out in September:

The Canon PowerShot SX150 IS Digital camera:
IXUS-1100-HS-BEAUTY-ALL-COLOURS-001.jpg

The PowerShot ELPH 510 HS Digital camera features a 12.1-megapixel CMOS sensor with a 12x optical zoom and 28mm wide-angle lens, Canon’s HS SYSTEM and 1080p Full HD video recording. The ELPH 510 HS Digital camera also includes a High-Speed Burst mode, Intelligent IS and Smart AUTO. Available in red, black, and silver, this camera has a 3.2-inch wide, touch-panel LCD screen, offering fast and easy menu navigation. The ELPH 510 HS Digital camera also has Touch Shutter, simply touch the screen where you want to focus and release your finger to take a photo. The ELPH 510 HS Digital camera is scheduled to be available at the beginning of October for the estimated retail price of $349.99.

PowerShot SX150 IS:
SX150is-001.jpg

The PowerShot SX150 IS Digital camera is equipped with a 12x optical zoom with 28mm wide-angle lens, 720p HD video recording, Intelligent IS and Smart AUTO. The PowerShot SX150 IS Digital camera also features a 14.1-megapixel CCD sensor and Canon’s DIGIC 4 Image Processor. This new camera includes manual-shooting capabilities, such as aperture priority and shutter priority for optimal artistic control that any photography aficionado will appreciate. The PowerShot SX150 IS Digital camera includes a discreet-shooting mode to help ensure a low disturbance when capturing photos, and a 3-inch LCD screen for easy viewing and scrolling through menus. Available in black and red, the PowerShot SX150 IS Digital camera is scheduled to be available at the beginning of September for an estimated retail price of $249.99.

The Canon PowerShot ELPH 310 HS:
IXUS-230-HS-BEAUTY-ALL-COLOURS-001.jpg

The PowerShot ELPH 310 HS Digital camera has a 12.1-megapixel CMOS sensor with an 8x optical zoom and 28mm wide-angle lens, Canon’s HS SYSTEM and 1080p Full HD video recording. The ELPH 310 HS Digital camera features a High-Speed Burst mode, Intelligent IS and improved Smart AUTO. The ELPH 310 HS Digital camera includes a 3-inch LCD screen and comes in five vibrant colors: purple, blue, pink, green and silver. The ELPH 310 HS Digital camera is scheduled to be available at the beginning of October for an estimated retail price of $259.99.

Panasonic Lumix GF Pro:
panasonic-lumix-gf-pro-1.jpg

Nikon Coolpix P7100:
nikon-coolpix-p7100.jpeg

bana: niiiiice
pimp.gif

i just recently came across this site again, http://9-eyes.com/ i think i initially found it here back in the old photog threads. some reallllly dope stuff imo. they're all google cam pictures

tumblr_lqd7j39fTG1qzun8o

tumblr_lktymkt8el1qzun8o

tumblr_lkjm2nA9ns1qzun8o

tumblr_lj3u4kDicH1qzun8o

tumblr_l2hyi1pApL1qzun8o

tumblr_lche35RJI31qzun8o

tumblr_lcbwcgy2rL1qzun8o

IMG_0120.JPG

IMG_0129.JPG

Hey guys how do you get rid of those green lights, i was shooting my a couple friends cars and leds make a greenish light when around the led's

xt w/50mm 1.8 i think. or stock lens

It's been a while - I haven't been shooting at all, I need to get back to it.

I have been shooting models off and on ..

Nice work Bana ....

6083700023_c7526c832b_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom