The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

More fire!

east-1b.jpg
east-2b.jpg

Last edited:
Thinking about getting rid of my 60d and 20d for a 70d or 6d. Interested in going fullframe but not sure if it's worth it for me. Anyone using a 70d yet?

Finally got all of my rolls developed... some were about 2 years old!

Before catching the bus to head to school...

Taking pictures during Spanish class... senior year.

Hipster dad is hipster...

High school... Some short time after I took this picture the tree was cut down.

Thinking about getting rid of my 60d and 20d for a 70d or 6d. Interested in going fullframe but not sure if it's worth it for me. Anyone using a 70d yet?
I just finally submitted my order for the 70d with the 18-135 stm + some accessories. B&H was closed for succos till today. It's my first dslr.

I figured in 2-3 years the next full frame will have all the new features that the 70d has + more and that's when I'll upgrade from my 70d to full frame -- when I get to keep all the cool features I like + get the full frame sensor and all that.

Here's a thread that has a bunch of people posting photos they've taken with the 70d: http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1324226&page=70

Here's some videos with the 70d that I found impressive

Been meaning to post this video, but I've been slacking. It seems tedious, but it's actually pretty easy to do. Check it out, may result in even sharper images for you guys. 

I've used it for all my lenses and I'm pretty happy with the results. Crazy how "off" my camera/lens were before I dot tuned it.

Last edited:
I should really carry my camera around with me everywhere...Gonna go back up to Twin Peaks if the fog doesn't settle by 5ish.

I know I'm not the only one who gets lazy with their iPhones at times :lol:.

Thanks. I had that pic posted on another forum and some guy thought it was the tip of a mountain surrounded by fog. I guess this photos is mad deceiving cause honestly it wasn't even that nice where I was. Plus foot stepped in the water when it came rushing in and almost destroyed my Flyknits. I hate being a sneaker guy and not wearing the right shoes for the occasion.

Back
Top Bottom