The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

I typically get overlooked in this thread, i'm working to change that soon. Also, I've been using the #NTphotography tag on IG. @yocooljames
Composition maybe seems a little off with these photos.  The first one is a little crooked and doesn't really give the viewer anything to focus on.  The second one I think is cut off a bit at the bottom, maybe if you shot it with more of the street in the photo it would complete the skyline a bit better.  Just my thoughts, I'm loving the exposure in both!

I can't remember the f/ stop for those 2. Somewhere between 13-18. I took a handful of shots before I froze myself and just left.

Composition maybe seems a little off with these photos.  The first one is a little crooked and doesn't really give the viewer anything to focus on.  The second one I think is cut off a bit at the bottom, maybe if you shot it with more of the street in the photo it would complete the skyline a bit better.  Just my thoughts, I'm loving the exposure in both!

I appreciate the constructive criticism, in the first photo the parking lot was set on a hill. I can see where you're coming from and I ended up cropping the second photo because I saw too much going on.

I appreciate the constructive criticism, in the first photo the parking lot was set on a hill. I can see where you're coming from and I ended up cropping the second photo because I saw too much going on.
I really like the one you posted on the before those on the last page, same spot i assume

just downloaded a 30 day trial of lightroom...its got some pretty sweet features though not sure i'd make it the go to image editor/processor for photos but i'm certainly going to put a bunch of pics through it before the trial runs out!

love gettin the cam sideways with the fisheye lens:

really missed the focus on this one:

my winter steed:

Last edited:
Any feedback appreciated!

LL

I like this one a lot.

just downloaded a 30 day trial of lightroom...its got some pretty sweet features though not sure i'd make it the go to image editor/processor for photos but i'm certainly going to put a bunch of pics through it before the trial runs out!
][/url]

There is a way to keep that program longer for 30 days... Not sure if we're able to talk about that here though...

Anyway, I have been shooting with the rx100m2 for a couple months now, but I haven't been able to import my raw images from the camera to Lightroom 4. Just updated to Lightroom 5.3, which is now fully supports raw files from that camera. So anyone thinking of picking up that Sony rx100m2 should go with the lastest Lightroom 5.3, fyi.

Couples photos from the other day. Ordered a sigma 10-20mm today along with a new Manfrotto tripod and pan head :smokin

speaking of...

any recommendations for a tripod under $200? won't be using anything too heavy on it

was debating between the mefoto roadtripper and menfrotto befree...

speaking of...

any recommendations for a tripod under $200? won't be using anything too heavy on it

was debating between the mefoto roadtripper and menfrotto befree...

Check your local CL. I copped a 804rc2 head along with a 3021B pro all for $80.

Back
Top Bottom