The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

I have a few more pictures from PR ... If ya want to see them let me know ....

Here are a few from a nice scenic drive last night ....

Last edited:
^^^^Dude....where was the memo on this?

Still not a super big fan of photo walks but I'd love to shadow like 1-2 people at a photo shoot or something. I'd probably be more productive that way.

Some long exposure shots in Paris.

Last edited:
New 7D Mark 2

And new Powershot G7 X

timthumb.php

And 24mm pancake lens:. Not sure of the review on this lens but I'd imagine this would be a lot of people's equivalent to getting a cheap 35mm on a crop frame.

timthumb.php

Was actually gonna come in here and ask whether or not I should dump my 40mm pancake 2.8 now that I have a 17-40mm L and a 85mm 1.4

I really don't even touch it anymore. But a 24mm pancake seems very interesting.

Anybody use Capture One instead of Lightroom? I just got it and it seems that it has a lil more power to it

That 7DM2 does not look interesting at all. Spend the money on a 6D and go full frame.

Anybody use Capture One instead of Lightroom? I just got it and it seems that it has a lil more power to it

I used it a few times and still have it on my macbook and never use it. LR is easier to manage media and Capture One is still not as powerful as PS so I have no use for it. And speaking of Photoshop, I recently found out that I could edit video inside PS CS6 and CC. I had no clue, it is limited but the best thing is you can do square video ratios for social media like IG and editing with curves and color correcting is super simple. Thank me later.

I won't really use it till I get a new laptop but I like C1. I remember that ability in CS6 but I wasn't even bothering with video then. I might check it out

I dont know about you guys, but I'm waiting on a 5D MK IV - for now looking for a UWA lens ....

Last edited:
Some long exposure shots in Paris.

Love the tower sparkling at night ... not digging the night boat ...

Till when are you there?

Here was one of mine on a very cloudy day ... Same area a bit different composition ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom