The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

New series I'm doing with one of my goons shooting locations used in The Wire.  Starting out in Southeast Baltimore first (RIP me once we head to the vacants), mainly Season 2 scenes from today's shoot.  Only had my Rokinon 8mm but eh.  Can see more at my site here.  peace

Got to shoot Shwayze yesterday. First concert I've done, it was an awesome time.

Don't forget to edit out the random blue lights in the middle/clouds. Otherwise, nice shots!

I have no idea why I didn't fix that but I did but no need to repost. Thanks for the eye.

One more from that night.

friday-night-lights-3.png

I like my range of lenses, but I too need a few more. Really want a 500mm and need a 1-2 wide angles

My classmate asked me if i could photograph her three year old daughter. She offered to pay me, but I feel like a novice at this and my skills are not in the professional range so I did this shoot for free. Any advice or comments for future references?

Equipment info Nikon D3200 + 35 mm lens

My classmate asked me if i could photograph her three year old daughter. She offered to pay me, but I feel like a novice at this and my skills are not in the professional range so I did this shoot for free. Any advice or comments for future references?

If you feel that you aren't good enough to charge, learn this phrase, "Pay what you feel the photos are worth" but free at the beginning ain't that bad.

I meet a lot of photographers working valet, I'm bout to start asking to shadow them on jobs for more experience and portfolio expansion

Equipment info Nikon D3200 + 35 mm lens
I think this was good to be paid for ... just saying.

If you feel that you aren't good enough to charge, learn this phrase, "Pay what you feel the photos are worth" but free at the beginning ain't that bad.

I meet a lot of photographers working valet, I'm bout to start asking to shadow them on jobs for more experience and portfolio expansion
That would have been perfect, I still have the images with me hopefully she offers to pay once more so i can get some cash out of this. 

@Mr Fongstarr getting a shout out from Nicky Diamond.. Good ish!

Thanks G. Actually he followed me cause I did a blog post on his shop on The Hundreds. He must have just saw that photo out of no where cause I even tagged him in on the photo back on February. One cool thing came out of it though......Bryce Kanight, skateboard photographer, follows me now. That was a pleasant surprise.

Shot these today after work.

friday-night-lights-1.png

If you don't mind sharing what was the fstop and aperture on this one? Great work as always sir!

Back
Top Bottom