The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

What would you guys rather have, a t5i, or a SL1.  To my untrained eye theyre darn similar other than the size Lol.  Thanks for any feedback. 

Some store gave me a swatch book for gel filters for free and all the swatches actually fit my flashes. Had to try it on myself unfortunately. Bought even a grey background paper and got a budget studio in my kitchen. Can't wait to shoot some other things with it.

I was trying out "gels" a few weeks ago. I went to the local craft store and bought a few rolls of color cellophane. They're pretty useful as cheap gels since each roll was like 2 dollars or less.

^^^Yeah, I didn't know it was that easy. I thought the colors I used even were a little light but when it flashed on photo, the colors showed so true. I even think the colors are still harsh but my spot can only have the flashes so far. I think they were only about 4-5 fee away from my face.

I haven't bought a lens from here but i see nor heard any qualms about the site. I'm actually gonna add this site to my list of places i want a lens from lol

Hit me wit a pm if i share it with u u get 10 off ur 1st purchase. They have free shipping and sales all the time. I actually boit my lense accessory kit and batteries from here.

Jus wasnt sure about lenses lol

Some street shots today from tagging a long doing a lookbook shoot.

china-banks-2a.png
china-banks-1.png
reflection-1.png

Pretty sure my wife is getting me a canon 70d bundle with a 18-55mm and 55-200mm lenses... Pretty basic lenses. What should I buy to compliment those?

tokes99 tokes99

It's just a bunch of people dressed up in Santa outfits and getting drunk. A lot of bars in the city had specials for anyone who purchased a wristband for the event and a portion of the proceeds went to the Wounded Warrior Project. I had a good time, I'd do it again.

Back
Top Bottom