The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Does anyone have experience with video?

Say stabilizers, steadicams, and gimbals?

Pros and cons of each?

And of course, I'm gonna be a cheap bastard and wont want to spend more than $100 :lol:

Last edited:
Nice portraits up there!

Edit: So I've spent a good 2 hours on trying to perfect getting the left quarter panels reflection out and this is what I've got so far. It's not perfect by any means but I watched a bunch of youtube videos on how to get rid of reflections and put different techniques together. I still have some messing around to do with it but I just can't seem to get it like the right side. Yes I know it looks like a straight line on the left and there is no spacing between the tire.

Last edited:
yes sir. sony a7r2

nice! have you used a nikon or canon before? i have a canon and friends are saying after trying that same sony its not for them. just too weird/different for them i guess. i want one because it allows me to shoot full frame and im getting into videos for youtube. quality is obvious there lol

Last edited:
^ just curious, but why are you looking to switch?

for video. im in no position to switch right now, especially since i need to use what i have to get better with photography in the first place, but i am going to start a youtube channel soon for sneakers/clothing utilizing more videography (still learning lol) skills then most. also want to get into music videos.. i think in the future sony will be the move. i dont have the funds to switch easily so i have to get something and stick with it. i also dont want seperate cameras for video and photography since i cant afford two full frames. it would be only one full frame.

Last edited:
Finally had the chance to upload some photos from my trip back home to California. Due to the circumstances, I didn't really get a chance to talk a lot of photos. But was able to take a couple of shots...You definitely appreciate your home state and family and friends more after not seeing them for seven months.

A few from Hong Kong... Didn't get much time to use the camera when I was there for 2 days.

@dragicon

This pic is amazing , pure gold. 

Concur with another NTer if you're gonna print it in a larger format I'll be down to get one signed by you, or numbered by you 

Keep me updated if you decide to 

I would buy a print of this as well.

20x30 please.

Back
Top Bottom