Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

From literally 3 hours ago.
5125345570_d98bc90646.jpg

5125345882_927a336385.jpg

5124740451_5e02bddb6e.jpg

5125344526_d183fd2f8f.jpg

5125344304_eee308e1c7.jpg

5124738011_931ce7d8dd.jpg

I had to work with whatever Sunlight that was left. 
eyes.gif
Don't sweat it man - pics are siiiick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PoeticJays

Originally Posted by jcinista

what glass are you using, dstylez?
yea dstylez, your pics look extra sharp. can you let us know your set up?

Thanks guys! Most of the shots i post are either with a 18-55/ 50mm 1.8/55-250 .. Nothing crazy haha, i do sharpen the photos abit during post processing but not alot.

Some shots from today:

5126710832_18aa295ae8_z.jpg

5126105057_cd93d3d5a5_z.jpg

5126708210_8dd0790b8a_z.jpg

5126103067_d7d8673874_z.jpg

And some comic relief:

5126115165_0b1ae36cdc_z.jpg

I wasn't sure what was wrong with it. The starter cranks and turns but the engine did not want to start at all. When I started it the first time, it sounded like rocks were all over the place inside and then I turned the car off and then tried starting it again and yeah. Enjoy, guys.

Originally Posted by nitroman227

Morning dew..

Anyone guess what kinda car?
naw the windows are killing me im thinking of a 4door awd car but its not clicking. and NT everybody drives different cars lol

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Fresh start.
smokin.gif

Made a wallpaper using a fellow NTers tutorial. Here's a small version. All Photos were shot by myself. (Except the Hardwood floors which I found online)
The shot on the top left is a Forza Motorsport 3 Photo. I Just wanted a quick Image to fill it up so I grabbed the first thing I saw on my desktop.

4186215975_6f39771713.jpg
forza3 not to go off topic lock it up. b00stkiid g/t
pimp.gif

^ nice nwt
question for you guys....what would a lens like this be used for, and could i use it on my d3000? thanks!

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

thanks for the advice everyone...I guess i'll be shooting with the aperature on a small scale alot, since that gather's more light....

wonder what's the big aperature number are for? hardly no light get's in it......i thought in order for you to get beautiful pictures you would need awesome lighting, and with a big aperture number or f-stop number you won't achieve that right?

Long exposure shots. Granted this is probably a bad example but I shot this at F/22:

weekend-leftovers-3.jpg

wow so the bigger the aperature/f-stop number, the bigger the pic you get? i thought the smaller the aperature/f-stop number the wider the lens get's which would allow you to get a bigger shot?
nerd.gif

okay example, if i'm in the middle of a deserted road and i want to take a pic ...would i go to a higher aperature number? or lower?

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Some shots from today:
And some comic relief:

5126115165_0b1ae36cdc_z.jpg

I wasn't sure what was wrong with it. The starter cranks and turns but the engine did not want to start at all. When I started it the first time, it sounded like rocks were all over the place inside and then I turned the car off and then tried starting it again and yeah. Enjoy, guys.

misfire? did you check the spark plugs?? 
KAs suck

Got it checked out, it was the starter. The fluttering that I heard when I first started it was from the starter, something came loose. But I know what a misfiring KA sounds like
laugh.gif
and mine definitely want's misfiring.

& California emission laws suck. Honestly, I would drop to a single cam and just boost the hell out of it but dual isn't even that bad, I'm still able to slide
happy.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

^ nice nwt
question for you guys....what would a lens like this be used for, and could i use it on my d3000? thanks!

If its a Nikon lens then yes you can use it.  Will it auto focus?? That i don't know.
What are the exact specs of the lens?

at how clear the images appear at night....my little fujifilm S1500 has got to go.....

gotta cop that cannon rebel......hopefully I can get it around Christmas time.

Back
Top Bottom