The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Its been awhile since I posted on NT. I just wanted to share the link to a recent series I worked on at the Angola Prison Rodeo. The photos can be viewed here

Anyone wanna point me the direction of a cheap film camera.. been wanting to submerge myself in film figured starting with something cheap wouldnt hurt... looked into Meikai but it had some pretty horrible reviews.. any help would be appreciated... cheers

My D7000 Body shipped today! It's about time... Nikon was on that bs, and shipped kits first. smh. Nonetheless, I'm excited. Now to find a new camera bag...

5135506503_9466c58aa5_z.jpg

^^^Haha...that is awesome man. Surprised they allowed people to just snap pics like no other. Got some pretty natural shots. Good stuff.

^^^Haha...that is awesome man. Surprised they allowed people to just snap pics like no other. Got some pretty natural shots. Good stuff.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

thanks bro.. yea the only thing they didnt allow was flash for obvious reasons, but the backlighting was so intense it was abit tough to shoot at certain angles, i seriously was almost laying down on the ground for some of those shots haha

Getting ready to purchase the Hague Mini, came across this video and thought she did a great job with the editing. If anyone has one and would like to share their experience or any advice before i purchase please feel free to help me out.

i apologize if this is not the right place, i don't know if videography is still posted here.

Did a little shoot last night with my friend Aaron and his EK:

5144541391_aa1f49ec6d_z.jpg

5145144918_68c0583a4d_z.jpg

And I also have a question: last night, I bumped the ISO up to 1600 on my XSi because the lighting was horrible. Other than using strobes is there anyway where I can just shoot in ISO800 to get around the noise levels? I tried shooting with 800 and it wasn't really working for me. Has my camera reached its limits? Any XSi shooters can chime in for me?

The noise bugs me but meh, I like the shot nonetheless:
5144543541_3cc7134f54_z.jpg

Really like the pictures with Corrine Bailey Rae on the precious page... looks like it can part of an album artwork.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Did a little shoot last night with my friend Aaron and his EK:

And I also have a question: last night, I bumped the ISO up to 1600 on my XSi because the lighting was horrible. Other than using strobes is there anyway where I can just shoot in ISO800 to get around the noise levels? I tried shooting with 800 and it wasn't really working for me. Has my camera reached its limits? Any XSi shooters can chime in for me?

The noise bugs me but meh, I like the shot nonetheless:
5144543541_3cc7134f54_z.jpg

Get a Tripod and up the Shutter speed and you can shoot even below iso 800

Back
Top Bottom