The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im not playing Death Stranding and GTA on a regular ps5 😤
I have a theory that FFXVI helped cook my console and a lot of subreddit say the same. The OG PS5’s been gaveling overheating issues with some of these latest game releases.

How do you mean?

Fallout 3 and NV were an entry point for 3 or 4 of my friends who prior were the typical "COD and NHL only" gamers. You can pretty much do whatever you want coming out of the vault.
Idk man, when it comes to Bethesda games, I typically find myself in positions where I feel under leveled or maybe I’m just trash at the games overall. I would get caught up when you assign skills in the beginning and start overthinking it.

Im not playing Death Stranding and GTA on a regular ps5 😤

2af.gif

I beat TLOU 2 remastered I love this game cant wait for part 3

Quite a ride huh? :lol:

Still have PTSD from that fight with that spawn of Satan
Ellie

EYE am doing my plat cleanup now and turned on unlimited ammo and unlimited crafting modifiers and am thoroughly enjoying hemming these peeps up with explosive arrows and molotovs in these enemy encounters that gave me hell when first going through the game. :lol::pimp:

Yes, but you need a hacked Vita/PS3, and it is pretty easy to weed out who has a hacked account.

Moving this to PC will remove many of those barriers.

That said, the first person to add the jump rope FFIX trophy to my account wins themselves a cool 100 USD.

The best way I can explain my enjoyment is they offer kind of a checkbox to fully experience a game. A well put together trophy list can highlight things in a game you may have missed, certain mechanics you didnt know existed, or even just allow you to keep playing a game you enjoy after finishing the main story with a purpose in mind.

Its not unlike fantasy sports, in that it is kind of a game inside the game. Its not for everyone, but there are a group of people who enjoy the added challenge.

This same question is posted in this thread every 6 months, hence my original irritation.

Yes, but you need a hacked Vita/PS3, and it is pretty easy to weed out who has a hacked account.

Moving this to PC will remove many of those barriers.

That said, the first person to add the jump rope FFIX trophy to my account wins themselves a cool 100 USD.
There’s actually a way to get that trophy using your PC and the remote play app. Admittedly I thought about doing it but I just said I eff it. That trophy is just flat out stupid. Now I just replay FF IX with the Moguri mod (shoutout to 2sappy 2sappy ). I know, first world problems :lol:

The best way I can explain my enjoyment is they offer kind of a checkbox to fully experience a game. A well put together trophy list can highlight things in a game you may have missed, certain mechanics you didnt know existed, or even just allow you to keep playing a game you enjoy after finishing the main story with a purpose in mind.

Its not unlike fantasy sports, in that it is kind of a game inside the game. Its not for everyone, but there are a group of people who enjoy the added challenge.

This same question is posted in this thread every 6 months, hence my original irritation.

Imma take this as an opportunity to remind y’all that I am the OG trophy/achievement hunter.

I would come in the PS3 thread (from the Xbox thread) and say that (1) we need party chat (2) in game dashboard access and (3) an achievement system.

Got straight clowned out of the thread for wanting to achieve something in a video game and have something to show for it.

Now look at y’all, straight ignorant with it in present day. Even got my man Ricky D Ricky D out here plat’ing Octopath Traveler 2 for no reason on earth at all.

Straight animals.

Back
Top Bottom