The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The way it was explained to me was say the Wally World gets 30 consoles in, some are automatically set aside for curbside pick up only, no matter what. Those consoles are spoken for and will not be put out. But the remaining are fair game. “Associates” can not purchase while they’re on the clock, and they don’t even know when those consoles will be put out until right before hand. Once they’re out it’s fc/fs.

Yea Walmart still hasnt notified me that my console is ready for pickup so i would expect the majority of the stock they show are for pickups.

For those still on the hunt, these are still possible to get, I’d just stalk the local Wally World because they have been randomly putting them out, at least that is the case round here.

Finished the main part of GoT last night. Kinda spoiled the final boss as I was googling the name of one of the bosses. Didn't expect the final one to be him.
Had to finish the last two on easy though as the second to last will take long as I tried many times already. I haven't played many other games but this is GOTY worthy.

canu blame them lol

Yea I can ! If you don’t like your job just quit . You’re there to provide a service , if you can’t provide that then
5E9A77AF-A2A7-4527-BECE-05861F951AA7.gif

Anyone interested in a dual sense controller, demon souls & spiderman ultimate edition? It's a package deal but it's a steal.

I’m happy with my q90t compared to the cx I was going to get. The 900h looked great as well but wasn’t as bright as the Samsung and the display itself was chonky compared to every other screen nowadays. May not be the best reason to choose your tv but it was a factor lol

completely agree. I even looked at the Sony x950 but i liked and preferred the samsung

I remember pulling up to Arden when the 2008 Space Jams released.... I was up there around midnight then & luckily had a connect at champs but dear lord... The scene outside was worse than any zombie apocalypse movie lol. I legit remember someone pulling their car up to the front, hop out while it’s running & make a break for the front door as they opened to let people in LOL. I don’t line up anymore but I would NEVER at Arden lol.
Man, I remember the Galaxy Foam release. Pure chaos.

One of my local walmarts said they had it yesterday. Though several in my area still show limited stock including the one I was at.

Anyone have/used Hyper X headsets? Bestbuy has some Hyper X cloud alpha pro on sale for $70 (reg. $100) was thinking about trying those. They also have Astro A40 TR for $120. Not sure if that's worth an extra $50. I have some old Turtle Beach ones that just hurts my ears after a while and they are starting to fall apart

Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom