The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Setup my x900H tonight. Cleaned up the entertainment stand. Got a hair up my *** and broke the PS4 Pro down. Unclogged the heat sink, swapped out the 2032 battery, and replaced the thermal paste with some 7 y/o Silver Artic 5 from my last PC build. It’s warm as usual but quuiiiieeet. No sound at all. The TP was still squeezing out normally so hopefully it’s good to go and I gave fresh life to my Ps4 pro. After years of hearing jet engine talk (which mine never did), it started screaming like a rocket engine about a year ago. I had to keep a small fan on it to keep it cool. The dust collects up on and blocks air flow through the heat sink.

games running much smoother. Noticeably smoother. Not sure if it was the cleaning, X900H, or combo of both.

Need to find some good settings for the x900H tomorrow.

Last edited:
Ps5 won’t let me join any1 in any online game keep getting network errors

Cant get pass the accepting of the privacy policy on my cold war before it crashes back to the home screen, only way I can load and play the game is by booting it up offline and then go online at the main screen lol, other than that annoying issue no other issues

in other news, this p5 on this x900 is crazy, idk what some are saying abt a dam blur and all that jazz, maybe because this is my first 4k joint and i’ve been out the loop with this 10yr plus vizio but no complaints

Last edited:
Setup my x900H tonight. Cleaned up the entertainment stand. Got a hair up my *** and broke the PS4 Pro down. Unclogged the heat sink, swapped out the 2032 battery, and replaced the thermal paste with some 7 y/o Silver Artic 5 from my last PC build. It’s warm as usual but quuiiiieeet. No sound at all. The TP was still squeezing out normally so hopefully it’s good to go and I gave fresh life to my Ps4 pro. After years of hearing jet engine talk (which mine never did), it started screaming like a rocket engine about a year ago. I had to keep a small fan on it to keep it cool. The dust collects up on and blocks air flow through the heat sink.

games running much smoother. Noticeably smoother. Not sure if it was the cleaning, X900H, or combo of both.

Need to find some good settings for the x900H tomorrow.

What’s so great about the x900? I’m seeing a lot of talk about it.

for me is that this is my first 4k tv. It will be hdmi 2.1 compatible so it’s PS5 ready, and is a backlit Led so I don’t have to worry about burn in at all. This will primary be my gaming TV, 65”. My entertainment setup will get a 75” OLED when I get to it. No worries about burn in there either. Been testing the x900hall night. Very pleased so far and I haven’t tuned the settings yet.

Have the pulse headphones restocked at all the past couple of days? I haven’t seen them anywhere

I had luck w/ using the Target app. Found a store locally that had “limited stock” and sure enough there were two sets there just chillin’. You just gotta randomly check it throughout the day and hope you get lucky.

I have an 85". With my ps4 and xbone connected. Waiting to add their brothers. Getting impatient...but not enough to pay over sticker lol.

Been chillin playing san andreas the past couple weeks. Been loving it.

Y'all know I love playing full catalogs of games.

Copped the trilogy through PSN for the 4. Started with GTA 3...then Vice City.....both had a learning curve over my fingers again of the old controls. Remembered all the old codes though...ayyyy.

Now on SA. Invincibility code is goat level.

I suggest you guys venture back down memory lane. I've been having a ball. Even with the box visuals and ****. Fun times. The comedy on the radio stations...pure gold.

Curious how I'm gonna play GTA 4...wish it worked for the ps4. I don't really want to hook up the ps3 for it.

Last edited:
Got the plat this morning. Hyper mode (clever rat ring + morion blade in off hand) made the toughest bosses and red phantoms a piece of cake.

Screenshot_20201128-195601.jpg

How long did this take you?

Cant get pass the accepting of the privacy policy on my cold war before it crashes back to the home screen, only way I can load and play the game is by booting it up offline and then go online at the main screen lol, other than that annoying issue no other issues

in other news, this p5 on this x900 is crazy, idk what some are saying abt a dam blur and all that jazz, maybe because this is my first 4k joint and i’ve been out the loop with this 10yr plus vizio but no complaints

The blur is only on 120Hz mode but it's fine in other modes but it's going to be patched according to Sony.

What’s so great about the x900? I’m seeing a lot of talk about it.

It's the best LCD TV right now for gaming if you want HDMI 2.1 features IMO. I think it's better than the Samsung Q90T
So if you're not on the OLED train because you don't want to risk Burn-in or LG OLED is too expensive then this is for you.

Back
Top Bottom