The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GT7 confirmed as next gen only in this vid

The Pitchforks would've been out for Jim Ryan if it was cross-gen.
Whatever that man says is like spitting fire for some people.

I’m enjoying Immortals Fenyx Rising a lot.

More thoughts on it?
I feel like it being a Ubisoft with Mobile like graphics is making people overlook it but I'm quietly optimistic.

53F94ED6-D843-4307-ABE9-E270CE55DEF5.jpeg

65” Q80T just arrived and man, does it look good.

yall have pique my interest in that persona game

Might install it and play since its free

Right now im playing Arkham Knight. well finishing...i stopped playing like 5 years ago lmaooo

The Pitchforks would've been out for Jim Ryan if it was cross-gen.
Whatever that man says is like spitting fire for some people.

More thoughts on it?
I feel like it being a Ubisoft with Mobile like graphics is making people overlook it but I'm quietly optimistic.
Even though it is made by the same developers as Assassin’s Creed, it couldn’t be any more different. It is essentially a kid-friendly hack-and-slash game. Not much to the combat, honestly. You have your dodge, heavy attack for dudes with shields and light attack for dudes without. Timing for parrying is pretty easy. You can even move your arrow after you shoot it so it’s pretty hard to miss. The puzzles are relatively easy to solve but fun at the same time. However, two hours into the game, I can already tell that there are a ton of things to do after completing the main story as there are markings all over the map with activities such as side quests, collectibles, etc.

Even though it is made by the same developers as Assassin’s Creed, it couldn’t be any more different. It is essentially a kid-friendly hack-and-slash game. Not much to the combat, honestly. You have your dodge, heavy attack for dudes with shields and light attack for dudes without. Timing for parrying is pretty easy. You can even move your arrow after you shoot it so it’s pretty hard to miss. The puzzles are relatively easy to solve but fun at the same time. However, two hours into the game, I can already tell that there are a ton of things to do after completing the main story as there are markings all over the map with activities such as side quests, collectibles, etc.

Game sounds decent with the Ubi formula. Yea, I'll wait for a Sale or PS+.

need this since I can't do turn based systems. wish the new yakuza game comes out like this down the line.

Yea looks like a good RPG Musou hybrid.

Everyone who's played it mentions needing to know the story from the first though.
I can't see why this shouldn't be 4K or even have a 120fps on PS5 but I doubt we will see any of that at launch.

WIll probably get a PS5 version down the line like Royal.

Honestly I wouldn’t pay resell. If I didn’t have one that is. It’s not worth it at all paying double.

the thirst makes no real sense. I have 3 kids if I didn’t have one for them and they wanted one oh well.

Back
Top Bottom