The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My sons playing Miles on our PS4 Pro and if it looks better on PS5 than it does on PS4 Pro....
Then Sony has taken gaming to a level that will be hard to surpass in the foreseeable future

Stahp. Hyperbole. Lol.

The new Nvidia 3080 and 3090 can probably produce better and higher quality graphics with ray tracing, 60 FPS at 4K. But are companies going to a create the art style, create graphic engines that push the hardware?

Not trying to be a wet blanket at the PS5 party. I love console gaming. And hope studios continue to create TLOU 2, GOW, Spider-Man like experiences.

200.gif

I'd pump the brakes on declaring a winner in the "console war" just yet. I'm enjoying both despite the lack of games. Dualsense definitely is the defining feature that separates them so far. I think this generation has a lot of potential.

I’ve seen this movie before in terms of the console race. Xbox will end up having a better multiplayer experience but Playstation is once again going to have the generation defining games that are single player emphasized. Crazy thing is I’m an Xbox guy at heart but you can’t deny the hot hand. Anytime I’m playing Miles Morales my brain can’t even begin to process how good Spider-Man 2 will be. New Ratchet and Clank looks nuts and it’s releasing in the next 3 months, HZD sequel in the next 6 months, next God of War this time next year. Insane...

Picked up Borderlands 3 dirt cheap for $14.99 used at GS today. It has the free PS5 copy upgrade. Downloading and installing it now which is 49 GB's.

GS started some selling some games for early Black Friday. So it's $19.99 new copy or $14.99 used for this game :pimp:

Stahp. Hyperbole. Lol.

The new Nvidia 3080 and 3090 can probably produce better and higher quality graphics with ray tracing, 60 FPS at 4K. But are companies going to a create the art style, create graphic engines that push the hardware?

Not trying to be a wet blanket at the PS5 party. I love console gaming. And hope studios continue to create TLOU 2, GOW, Spider-Man like experiences.
I dont play PC games. None of my friends of 30 years play PC games.
We prefer playing Madden or 2k on Playstation and Xbox
All we care about is having the most realistic gameplay
Playstation has always been top dog in that category for us

I'd pump the brakes on declaring a winner in the "console war" just yet. I'm enjoying both despite the lack of games. Dualsense definitely is the defining feature that separates them so far. I think this generation has a lot of potential.
I wasn't declaring a winner. Just giving my limited perspective.
I've always thought it would be hard for Microsoft to surpass Sony
Just based on Sony being first and having a 7 year head start

Back
Top Bottom