The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1623512461087.png

Was this known already?

RE fans, what's your take on this?

Highest FPS over everything. I have been converted due to playing on a super-fast display (240hz/1ms). Such a relief on the eyes and brain...

Yea 4K is dope but right now if i have to make the choice I need those 60fps. Just so smooth. Even on spidey i chose performance. It felt totally different when I switched to 4K/30.

Thinking we’ll see the next project from Dennaton Games (Hotline Miami) at Devolver’s show. They teased it 2 years ago but nothing last year.

I hope we get to the point where I don’t have to choose I want all of it
60 4K with RT

i agree and we still dont even know what the 8k and 4k 120 on the ps5 box is even for.... Or maybe someone does here?

I can only really do 4k 30fps on slower moving games maybe like RE Village that just dropped but high paced games like R&C i need the 60 fps

8K is just to say it can display that content using HDMI 2.1.
No game is going to be 8K. Well maybe indie titles and I believe some have been confirmed already for Xbox but not the big titles.

4k/120 is already here with older games like Rainbow Six Siege.
Other games can also hit 4K/120 if they use upscaling like checkerboard rendering.

Downloaded R&C: Rift Apart last night and fell asleep waiting for it to download. Been at work all day. But I’m off tomorrow :nthat:

Was ready to go straight into Fidelity mode but I think Perfromance RT is the best way to go based on Spider-Man: Remastered and Miles Morales

Downloaded R&C: Rift Apart last night and fell asleep waiting for it to download. Been at work all day. But I’m off tomorrow :nthat:

Was ready to go straight into Fidelity mode but I think Perfromance RT is the best way to go based on Spider-Man: Remastered and Miles Morales

gotta be 60 FPS man. At this point it just is what it is.

Last edited:
What difficulty yall playing R&C on?

I started with resistance leader can be tough at times but I’m killn em so far.

What's everyone's take on motion blur? Sometimes I notice it, sometimes I don't. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's 2nd behind framerate in things that trigger people :lol:

I barely notice unless it's done really well in a way for me to say wow whereas for some its the first thing they turn off.

The only time I noticed it straight away was the first time I saw the PC version of Street Fighter V. It didn't look bad at all but I was like WTH is going on here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom