The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s been a while since I got one of these :smokin

8F8AF674-E3C0-4D36-8C58-542D7C517017.png

I enjoyed my time with it. It was a bit on the shorter side (took me 12 hours to plat) but I’m good with that. I don’t have all the time in the world and would prefer not to play every game for 50+ hours. I give it an 8/10. Not quite as good as the 2016 reimagining but that could be bias on my part since that was my first R&C game.

They went a little too heavy on the Rivet parts, it’s almost like they wanted to push her on the fans. I’m pretty positive you play with her more than Ratchet. I’m gonna assume Insomniac will do an expansion similar to Miles Morales and focus on Rivet and Kit before doing a full blown sequel in which they all go to find the rest of the Lombaxes.

GameStop is having a buy 2 get 1 free deal on used games. Ends today if anyone is interested.

😴

Must’ve been in the contract to promote the **** out of death loop because I don’t see any reason for this much promotion. It’s an MS exclusive series going forward so no real reason why Sony should care if it’s a hit at this point.

Last edited:

😴

Must’ve been in the contract to promote the **** out of death loop because I don’t see any reason for this much promotion. It’s an MS exclusive series going forward so no real reason why Sony should care if it’s a hit at this point.

Might as well since the contract is signed and it just adds to the line-up that's better than the competitions

Back
Top Bottom