The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bad levels in otherwise good games?? I absolutely hate the shmup level in bayonetta. **** sucked almost took the disk out but only a few more chapters left to finish

This is the level. **** this level. On rail bullet hell with 3 phases and a boss battle then a long cut scene then then another long *** boss battle.

Every Souls game has that one section man :smh:
What? You telling me you dont like walking into a zone and having your frames drop to sub 20? :lol:
The Pursuer was a cool concept in DS2. I like the idea of randomly exploring then Bam! Random boss fight.

Bad levels in otherwise good games?? I absolutely hate the shmup level in bayonetta. **** sucked almost took the disk out but only a few more chapters left to finish

A few things come to mind:

- not really a level, but any Batmobile mission in Batman Arkham Knight
- Mako driving in ME1
- drug levels in Far Cry series
- Chapter 12/13 in OG FF15
- Screwball missions in Spiderman
- any Assassin's Creed mission you have to tail someone without being seen
- any mission where you are injured/slowed and have to walk somewhere.

The beginning of MGS V takes the crown when it comes to that. And then you gotta…yeah it’s brutal.

MGS 4 was amazing. Probably the best example of doing it right.

Last edited:

PlayStation 5 is Sony's fastest-selling games console after surpassing 10 million sales worldwide.

The new console reached the figure on July 18th, just under a month faster than the PlayStation 4 managed.

Other sales figures released by Sony includes that Spider-Man: Miles Morales has sold over 6.5 million copies since its launch last year. PS5 exclusives Returnal, released in April, has exceeded 560,000 copies, andRatchet & Clank: Rift Apart, which was released last month, is already on over 1.1 million units worldwide.

Speaking with GamesIndustry.biz, Ryan adds that PS5 has seen 'double digit growth' in terms of engagement -- whether that's monthly users or gameplay time -- compared with the launch window of PS4.

"Engagement on the platform is the highest that we've ever seen whichever way you look at it," he says.

"Whether it's the number of people measured by a metric such as MAU [Monthly Active Users], or whether it's the time that these people spend playing games. Both of these metrics are showing very significant double-digit growth compared to the launch window of PS4, the previous high-water mark.

"We were confident that this would be the case, we believed profoundly in the feature set of our new platform, and we worked really hard internally and with our partners to make sure that the game line-up was really strong, and we have continued to pepper the community with excellent PlayStation Studios' games like MLB: The Show, Returnal, and Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart. But fair to say that the engagement has surprised us, in a very pleasant way.

Still the fastest selling with all the chip shortages.

Beast mode.

Last edited:
PSA:

Frostpunk Complete comes out today with the DLC. Such a good game.

Tribes of Midgar also drops today and looks awesome.

It’s greatness. I just hated 2/3 chapters towards the end. Ordered 2 for the switch cause I need more :lol:
I think I enjoyed more than the first one. It's a shame that 3 was announced back in 2017 and we still haven't seen anything else on it.

I think I enjoyed more than the first one. It's a shame that 3 was announced back in 2017 and we still haven't seen anything else on it.
As long as there isn’t a level on rails while on a bike sliding under doors or a random shmup level or a final boss that has a black hole that sucks you in and auto kills you :lol:

I am finding assassin's creed odyssey boring. Is valhalla more of the same?. I got the plat for ac origin's

Back
Top Bottom