The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1631245222575.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PO

Damb it looks like there's a lot to catch up on from today. GT7, KOTOR, GOW Ragnarok, and the list goes on. Exciting days.

Yeah, I'm just now catching up.

Seen some good new stuff like Eve and Forspoken (think I saw some before).

I could be wrong but that Thor is based off of Norse mythology, not the MCU :lol:

As long as we get an epic fight, I don’t care what he looks like. The fight with
The Stranger at the beginning of GoW 2018 is still one of my favorites

If both Peter Parker and Miles are in SM2, it would be cool if it was a co-op game.

Man that would be so dope

There's a huge rumor going around that during the game you'll switch off between them and after you complete the game you'll be able to do it at will like GTA V. Apparently they also have their own set of activities, collectables and robberies.

I'm wondering if Pete gets the symbiote earlier in the game and you have to fight him as miles or even crazier the game ends with Peter getting it.

I could be wrong but that Thor is based off of Norse mythology, not the MCU :lol:
Yeah ppl should know Marvel lucked out with their Thor.

Stan Lee purposely changed the look of Thor and the way Asgardians talk (Shakespearean style) to make it somewhat unique. Same way he changed the look of Loki and Odin.

This GoW version is a bit more accurate.

Back
Top Bottom