The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many of yall boys hype for knights of the old republic????

Literally best star wars game ever. Gave me so much life growing up. Was my ****!! Being able to pick the light side or dark side was goated. Plus it was huge. Tons of hours of game play.

I was dark side all day lol. Revan was my dude. Dark Side had my skin looking hella Methish

I'm guessing they'll make the whole game with Fallen Order graphics?? Does this mean its coming soon or like 3 yrs away? :frown:

Edit. Damn...the latter.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is still early in development, so it may be some time yet before Aspyr is able to share more information about the project. It isn't clear if it's an authentic remake like Bluepoint's Shadow of the Colossus, or a remake with more creative freedom like Final Fantasy 7 Remake.

Last edited:

1631541823095.png

1631541947954.png

So many people slating this game for reasons I don't know why but reviewers seem to like it.

Last edited:
Definitely excited for the KOTOR remake, just hoping they change the combat system to something real time.

bu but I thought PS5 didn’t have any more exclusives the rest of the year RustyShackleford RustyShackleford
Congrats on the game Sony paid Bethesda to get off of Xbox for a year turned out to be good.

I'll play it a year from now on Gamepass, at no extra cost to me.

And I'll enjoy the sequel, or their next game, which won't be coming to Playstation....ever.

But good job at riding for the Sony gang...
good-boy-pat-on-head.gif

Back
Top Bottom