The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys play any gamea based on the season?

I have

RE7
Evil Within 1 & 2
Pumpkin Jack
Halloween Forever
MediEvil
World War Z
Nightmare Boy
RE Zero
RE 1, 2 & 4
Bioshock Collection
Days Gone
Ghostbusters
Castlevania Requiem
DMC HD Collection
TLOU 2
Savage Halloween
Cursed Castilla
Little Nightmares
Until Dawn

Trying to finish atleast 3-4 of those this month.
Yup
Playing resident evil village atm and I gotta say 7 >>> 8 so far. Both are great tho and I love the direction the developers took with the series after 6. Want to finish it before house of ashes releases

Finally finished Deathloop. While the game itself was fun, the story and ending are pretty unsatisfying.

Glad I'm not a FPS fan that blindly buys COD or Battlefield every year.

The sort of surreal overhyping of mundane details got me dying.

"Can confirm the next Avatar movie is called Avatar II -- and the poster art is amazing"
200.gif

Gonna get another two PS5a this week, blessing two NT'ers. One by default is my cousin NCtwin NCtwin but who else needs one? Retail of course no mark up. Also my plug HAS to come through so I always give a fair warning. He's 9/10 thus far though.

And If my brother Hybrid Solider EEEEVVVEEERRR shows back up, he's got both consoles on me :lol:

Gonna get another two PS5a this week, blessing two NT'ers. One by default is my cousin NCtwin NCtwin but who else needs one? Retail of course no mark up. Also my plug HAS to come through so I always give a fair warning. He's 9/10 thus far though.

And If my brother Hybrid Solider EEEEVVVEEERRR shows back up, he's got both consoles on me :lol:

Man you gotta hook Boost up

Playing through GoT: Iki Island expansion and I'm enjoying the storyline. Just unlocked the Sarugami armor and that thing is nice paired with the monkey mask. Will try to finish and unlock the remaining armors tonight.

Boost & Master Zik Master Zik I believe have both been striking out.

PO

Back
Top Bottom