The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remake or remaster, it seems weird that SE would skip over Chrono Trigger. That’s kinda why part of me is leaning towards remaster. If it was CT, maybe it would be a full fledge remake.

It's a reboot with a entire new cast/story/location....I believe totally unrelated to the original 4 games.

Looks interesting, but don't think they've gone too in depth with the game as of now.

Expectations would be much lower for CC. Although, it is an absolutely excellent game on its own merit.
I own CC but never played it so I’m def excited and hopeful. I think I remember CC scoring a 9.9 with either IGN or Gamespot too. I always what did it do to get docked a whole .1 :lol:

edit: looks like GS updated their score to a 10 or I was thinking about another game.

Madden 22 still not worth it for $35 (ps5 version)? Got some fam coming in town and I’m sure the kids are gonna wanna get some games in. Again idc about the franchise modes and all the extras I just want to play some head to head games with family. Have the patches fixed most of the gameplay issues?

Just heard about this game called 12 Minutes that's coming to PS5 December 7th.

Sounds interesting.

Been hearing ppl say how good days gone is now esp on the PS5

Might have to give it a try. Hopefully there's a huge black Friday sale for it

That’s the only game on my radar too, hopefully there’s a good deal.

And a gamer chair. Any good gamer chairs you guys recommend? I know they’re more or less the same but there’s so damn many to choose from:lol:

Just get the Workpro Quantum 9000 from Lenovo. Not the cheapest it's ever been but better than "gaming" chairs and as good as the $1000+ ones.

Master Zik Master Zik

People apparently camping out for PS5's as of early yesterday at GameStop's.

I think it's safe to assume there are campers at BB, Target, Walmart as well.

Master Zik Master Zik

People apparently camping out for PS5's as of early yesterday at GameStop's.

I think it's safe to assume there are campers at BB, Target, Walmart as well.

I was never particularly with camping out for anything. I'd rather wait or get a hook up.

Now as a full time member of the washed thread I am not about that life. Gaming is a fun hobby. I still got a lengthy switch backlog. I just wanted the latest up to date console to set me up for the next decade for certain games.

I do have a life and don't got time to be sleeping in the cold volintarily.

That’s the only game on my radar too, hopefully there’s a good deal.

And a gamer chair. Any good gamer chairs you guys recommend? I know they’re more or less the same but there’s so damn many to choose from:lol:
A legit office chair provides much better back support!

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 1.22.04 AM.png

I have this one. I love it. Surprisingly, it's alot more comfortable than I ever thought it would be!

Just want to know some of yall experiences in terms of buying a PS5. Lookin to get one but I’m kinda clueless how the random drops work. TIA.

Death loop is $25 on Amazon. Should I scoop or wait since it hasn’t been favored in the reviews.

EDIT: just scooped it just because. If I decide against my decision I’ll just return or gift it.

Hasn't been favored in reviews? What Deathloop you talking about? that game got 10's all over the place (and deserved it). Game was AMAZING.

Hasn't been favored in reviews? What Deathloop you talking about? that game got 10's all over the place (and deserved it). Game was AMAZING.
Think he’s talking about user metacritic scores and a lot of those are people who played the first few hours which is the tutorial basically and is kinda boring but after that **** gets real

Back
Top Bottom