The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not feeling it...then again, i stay on sf4...
street-fighter-6-roster-leak-1024x776.jpg

swendro swendro

Rumored to be published by Xbox after it was being made for Stadia/Google and they pulled the plug.

Nice, I've been waiting to hear about this. I wonder how far along this project is if Norman is back for DS 2 . Maybe this will show up at the xbox showcase.

Last edited:
Too bad about 2042, I thought they would've fixed it by now. I played Battlefront and Battlefield more than COD too, I just DICE to separate from EA.

I don’t know if it’s really EA with this one. BF games always have issues that seem like they stem from the devs. Bad Religion Bad Religion teied to warn us :lol:

The leadership at EA ultimately decides when the game is going to release, not the devs. Idk why you'd side with EA's leadership. They don't give a hoot. They had to know the game wasn't ready, and if they didn't, then they aren't doing their job.

Capture.PNG

Doing this during COVID = not good.

I'm not taking sides; just not giving DICE a pass when they've had issues with every BF game since BF3. I can agree they needed more than 3 years but let's not act like they've been releasing stellar games and all of sudden BF 2042 releases and it's the first time a game from them is broken :lol:

Back
Top Bottom