The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So my now ex girlfriend broke my PS5 Sunday. SMH. Threw it down the stairs in the house. Hurt my soul. 😔

Just reading this got me tight.

Should have powerbombed her through a table.

c048f562532993f3482df8d90606acaec27964e6_00.gif

Seriously though, some women think **** like that isn't a big deal because "It's just a game" but that highkey disrespectful.

You need to press charges or have a female family member/friend hem her up for that nonsense. :smh:

Just reading this got me tight.

Should have powerbombed her through a table.

c048f562532993f3482df8d90606acaec27964e6_00.gif

Seriously though, some women think **** like that isn't a big deal because "It's just a game" but that highkey disrespectful.

You need to press charges or have a female family member/friend hem her up for that nonsense. :smh:
She broke it and I just kept the last gifts I had purchased for her about to pick up another PS5 right now lol

^ too each their own but thats why im not a fan of mounting TV's... dont like how they sit high especially when above the fireplace... I rather just put it on a universal tv stand that way you can adjust the height at any time and swivel it as well... also installing is easy and much cheaper instead of mounting it...below is a video for an example that I just got off youtube so no this isnt mines

Part I sounds stupid. It’s just The Last of Us.

As a fan of The Godfather and The Godfather Part II, this irks me :lol:

I wish I had that restraint. It was mentally pre-ordered when the rumors started :lol:

Man, may have to get the bundle just for the Shredder figure.

Back
Top Bottom