The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
week wait is brutal

58CC4252-92DF-42F1-ACA4-65951F49C597.png

FC8F1597-E2DC-4B7D-9908-2F20EF27AF81.png

Spontaneously copped WWE 2K23 this weekend. Did not expect to spend the amount of hours i did on that jawn. Was just looking to kill some time before RE4, this my first wrestling game since the Smackdown vs Raw era and damn it sure reminded me of those days. Graphics look phenomenal, gameplay is nice and fluid, lots of cool stuff you can do on there definitely recommend if you’re a wrestling fan or even just a part Time viewer

Spontaneously copped WWE 2K23 this weekend. Did not expect to spend the amount of hours i did on that jawn. Was just looking to kill some time before RE4, this my first wrestling game since the Smackdown vs Raw era and damn it sure reminded me of those days. Graphics look phenomenal, gameplay is nice and fluid, lots of cool stuff you can do on there definitely recommend if you’re a wrestling fan or even just a part Time viewer

I was never into wrestling but I remember playing a wrestling game as a kid that was a ton of fun.

they have done a great job since last year, last one i had was 2K19 that was hella buggy. 2K22 was 🔥 spent a lot more time on it than i thought like you said. the MyPlayer Universe mode is really dope as are the custom options. had not really played a WWE game since the days of Smackdown: Just Bring It i think.

the N64 days of WWE No Mercy, Wrestlemania 2000, WCW Vs NWO tho... :nthat:

the N64 days of WWE No Mercy, Wrestlemania 2000, WCW Vs NWO tho... :nthat:

Man, wrestlemania 2000 was on some bs :lol: I was a youngin but I still remember that being the first time I wanted to destroy a controller like that was the problem :lol:

I remember putting a ton of hours in on Attitude but the first 2 Smackdowns were my favorite

Smackdown 1&2 May have been better than No Mercy but my nostalgia doesn’t think so. I remember getting Shut Your Mouth with my PS2 and pulling an all nighter on that little 13in TV :lol:

Back
Top Bottom