The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imo Elden Ring is flawed in many ways but even with its flaws it’s such a vast and epic experience that is worth it even for more casual difficulty gamers to give a shot. There is technically no difficulty option, but there are ways to artificially lower difficulty. Like farming to over-level, summoning people online for co-op, and using OP builds.

Anyone like the Sniper Elite series?

About to pickup 5.

I always wanted to try them but never did. But thanks to PS+ premium outing Snjper Elite 4 on. I finally tried it and beat the whole game. They’re cool for what they are. I’m more simple doesn’t take much for me to enjoy. Lol

On a side note just got the Plat for GOW Ragnarok! :pimp: :pimp:

Would have got it for the last games but finding all the stuff was way more annoying lol.

I do think Elden Ring is easier than previous Souls games but I can’t in good faith recommend it to any casuals. They might as well just give me their $60 if they’re gonna waste it :lol:

I feel this so I’ll amend to casuals that love medieval fantasy. Thrones, LOTR, etc.

What is a more difficult game?

Bloodborne, Demons Souls or Elden Ring?

I’ve found demons souls difficult because it’s imo the least fun. A lot more bs. Super long run backs. Gimmick bosses. Weird unexplained mechanics. You have to farm heals instead of have a replenishing flask.

Supposedly if you do a magic build from the jump it’s much easier though. And the consensus is demons souls is the easiest for many people.

I think general consensus of these 3 is Bloodborne is most difficult since elden ring allows spirit summons.

What is a more difficult game?

Bloodborne, Demons Souls or Elden Ring?
I think whichever your first Souls game is, that’s going to be the hardest one. That said, for me it’s Bloodborne. DeS had some bosses that weren’t well designed, imo. There’s a good new scenario where you’re fighting to bosses who are quick as hell and can also knock you off the ledge.

The games aren’t easy by any means but once you learn how to play them, I think you can beat them fairly easy. A lot of the optional/DLC bosses is where things get tricky. Shoutout to Orphan of Kos and Nameless King 🫡

The first half is easy for souls standards, but that 2nd half is legit hell. Didn’t like the back half as much cause of the reuse of enemies and the environments started to wane on me. (Melania boss fight was cool though)

Bloodborne still my GOAT.

image.jpg

Saw that they had a few at GameStop.

Only had to put $135 out of my pocket.

I know it’s not a Sony console but been itching to waste money on gaming and couldn’t bring myself to pull the trigger on the psvr2, so I ordered a steam deck today for emulation and hopefully to use as a game pass device when the official dual boot wizard drops. Think it’s cool that it supports up to 4 controllers connected at once which I could use for retro gaming too and can be docked to a tv.

It’s on a small sale and supposedly ships in 1-2 weeks at the moment.

Tried BF2042 with PS+. Didnt play much but wasnt impressed with the gun play. Sucks because i used to love battlefield one

The Show coming out Friday, gonna be on there heavy

OOTP also dropping friday for my sports sim nerds (me)

Tried BF2042 with PS+. Didnt play much but wasnt impressed with the gun play. Sucks because i used to love battlefield one

The Show coming out Friday, gonna be on there heavy

OOTP also dropping friday for my sports sim nerds (me)

Just going to stick with MLB 22.

Wasn’t impressed with what i saw from 23 at all.

Last edited:
Nothing really coming out this summer, right?

Might be a good time to knockout some games from the backlog.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom