The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Roundup of the main PlayStation China Hero Project games.

Daba devs played the game on stage so at least we know it's not vaporware. Actually quite far along

Phantom blade also had a presentation but no gameplay. Couple other games got annonuced too but only images so far.

Sony doing a good job getting in early and incubating these Chinese games/studios. Same with the Korean ones too.
Japan is a but of a lost cause but rest of Asia is up for grabs.

Dysmantle is a blast. One of the best survival games I've played. First time since Frostpunk where I looked at the clock and could not believe 4 hours had passed.

Snoop drops 8/7
IMG_0303.jpeg

IMG_0304.jpeg

Last edited:

So the game is a big hit on PC and it's a PS5 Console exclusive, but only because they can't launch it on Xbox due to Series S holding it back.
There's not enough RAM to run split screen mode on Series S apparently which means it can't launch since games need feature parity between Series S and X.

It also launches on the same day as Starfield as well.

Couldn't make this up.

anybody using the psvr2?

if so you still rocking with it?

PSVR 2 + GT7 = :pimp:
Haven't had as much time as I would like with it though since FFXVI and I haven't finished that either.

Welp.

Hopefully Rockstar learned after the cluster**** that was the GTA Trilogy remaster but I wouldn't hold my breathe.

Looking forward to playing RDR again (eventually) especially since I didn't play Undead Nightmare when it initially dropped.

Back
Top Bottom