The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That would be the biggest fail on so many levels of it's not 60fps. What will be the point then

It's not playable on any PlayStation past the PS3 (if I'm not mistaken), never came to any Nintendo system, and never got an actual PC release. They... kinda fixed two of the three?

We'll see if there are any improvements that they just didn't feel like speaking about or advertising in any way, but yeah it looks like it's about to be a bare minimum release.

fortnite is comedy man

46326815-6530-471F-9908-246C83552D9B.jpeg

Anyone watched?
Rotten Tomato scores higher than I thought it would be

having only played TM1, other than driving around in the arena blowing **** up, idr anything in regards to story or even the other characters besides Sweet Tooth.
with that said i enjoyed the series, it is indeed funny.

Anthony Mackie, Stephanie Beatriz and Samoa Joe/Will Arnett are all hilarious.

into the arena.. :smokin

Doing my play through again of TLOU2 I think I’m more mad this time and hurt :lol:

Spoilers I guess from 3 years ago…

Sucked not getting to be Joel again :frown: I know it’s more Ellie’s story, but man, hard not to be Joel guy when his daughter died and he did whatever to keep Ellie alive. Also. Naughty dog would have been vicious if they made his killing an action button for us to press. I don’t think I would of moved forward :rofl:

Doing my play through again of TLOU2 I think I’m more mad this time and hurt :lol:

Spoilers I guess from 3 years ago…

Sucked not getting to be Joel again :frown: I know it’s more Ellie’s story, but man, hard not to be Joel guy when his daughter died and he did whatever to keep Ellie alive. Also. Naughty dog would have been vicious if they made his killing an action button for us to press. I don’t think I would of moved forward :rofl:
Are you playing with the modifiers this time around? It's highly entertaining. 😅😅

So I sort of skipped ahead of the cloud gaming upgrade with the new beta but it's bigger than I thought. There's now 4K streaming which is a big upgrade.
I think only Nvidia's streaming service offers 4K so its a big leap from what Sony had before.

1691759980332.jpeg

Tom Henderson also leaking this about the upgrade.

I thought Sony would be way behind when it comes to Cloud gaming but they been making gains in secret it seems. Didn't think they would be ahead of MS at any point.
The Cloud wars might not be as one sided as I thought it would be.

Anyone get the invite and tried it out yet?

Anyone watched?
Rotten Tomato scores higher than I thought it would be

Watched it last week as someone that maybe played a Twisted Metal game once at a friend's house or something? It's a solid show, and the cast of characters are interesting and pretty well-acted. They lean into the campiness in a way that didn't get tiring for me.

At times it felt like the decision to wait until a hypothetical season 2 to really get to the ****s meant that they kinda spun their wheels in terms of conflicts between Anthony Mackie and Stephanie Beatriz but that's a minor critique.

So I sort of skipped ahead of the cloud gaming upgrade with the new beta but it's bigger than I thought. There's now 4K streaming which is a big upgrade.
I think only Nvidia's streaming service offers 4K so its a big leap from what Sony had before.

1691759980332.jpeg

Tom Henderson also leaking this about the upgrade.

I thought Sony would be way behind when it comes to Cloud gaming but they been making gains in secret it seems. Didn't think they would be ahead of MS at any point.
The Cloud wars might not be as one sided as I thought it would be.

Anyone get the invite and tried it out yet?

Of course they are gonna down play it while they had that lawsuit against Microsoft, lol

Anyone know if Labor Day typically has any PS Plus deals? Gotta re-up my sub soon but might wait it out for a deal.

Basically same design but compact with the disk drive side removable if this is the real thing.

Great job if so... Design offers respect to OG owners with a smaller carbon footprint overall... perfect holdover until big bro pulls up next winter.

The Gran Turismo film is a W. No spoilers from me, though. :wink:

I enjoyed Twisted Metal, ultra binge-able with those short episodes. Super high-quality cinematography (expected from Sony Pictures), an above average cast, and a solid plot. Never played the game so can't comment on that part.

Back
Top Bottom