The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20f0cde2494f040108506677541b47e5d7d894ef.jpg

Damn Callisto Protocol was such a disappointment.

Surprised Forspoken hasn’t been a PS Plus game yet.

Saw this on Twitter and decided to try it out. Making a top 25 is tough but here’s mine. No particular order outside of Final Fantasy VI being #1

IMG_6062.png

topsters.org if anybody wants to use the graphic above.

Was not expecting to see Star Ocean. I will post mine later

I didn't know that Game Pass Cloud was coming to Meta Quest 3. PS VR 2 looks even worse :smh:

Is it just streaming Xcloud games to a virtual screen? I thought they announced that a while back for Quest 2? I don't think its a killer feature.

Also hardware wise, I think the next Valve headset will be more of a better competitor since PC will power it similar to the PS5 as opposed to on board chip on the quest. I don't think this Quest has PCVR.

Quest 3 has no eye tracking so no foveated rendering and no OLED and HDR.
It does have pancake lenses and is wireless though so I guess you have to pick what is most important to you but if I had a PS5, I would defo go PSVR 2.

Honda FL5 is coming to GT7 in the next update. Will probably purchase all colors immediately w/ one extra crystal black just for mods. :smokin

Honestly feel a much lesser desire to purchase in real life... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom