The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Couldn’t even add to cart this time. At least last week I was able to get as far as submitting order error

Nah i used the Walmart app and kept hitting Add to Cart until it went through. Did the store pickup and everything went through clean.

Missing on sneakers doesn’t bother me as much anymore. Missing on everything now (even though I really can’t knock the hustle) sucks.

I hope they did hit.

I'm legit curious how though. Did you refresh your page at 2:59:58? Did you use an app? Did you use Wifi or 5G?

My friend is mad that I won’t sell him this ps5 at cost :lol:

He hasn’t tried at all to get one but wants everyone to get one for him foh with that man

Nah i used the Walmart app and kept hitting Add to Cart until it went through. Did the store pickup and everything went through clean.

This is the play right here. I kept tapping Add to Cart on the app and it gave me the same "its not in your cart message" I tried like 3-4 more times then gave up. Might go ham on it next time lol

This is the play right here. I kept tapping Add to Cart on the app and it gave me the same "its not in your cart message" I tried like 3-4 more times then gave up. Might go ham on it next time lol
Shouldnt have gave up man. I hit that **** atleast 40 times until it added.

Unlike sneakers though, Sony will keep making PS5s until they sit in large stacks at Best Buy for 249.99.
That's the difference. Walmart L, I got to the place order before it was gone, at least LOL
But as I just said to my girl, who cares. It'll be everywhere in a couple of months, and it'll be longer than that before there's much I'm just dying to play on it, anyway. I've been playing these things since PS1, and have been through this every time. Other than the IDEA of having it now, it's not even something I feel like I'm actually missing out on. So whatever :lol:

Got one from Walmart!!
tenor (8) (13).gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom