The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I added to cart only for page to refresh and say out of stock. I had no problems with resellers before cause it's just sneakers and there are alternatives, but this is outrageous. I don't care if you flip one or two, but I'm seeing that varying reseller groups got 3500+ and counting consoles that they are reselling.

Not even gonna front, this one makes me more mad than the other drops because this one was supposed to be legit across the board, as in they put measures in place to ensure everyone has a fair chance against “bots” and the whole order online pick up at the store was supposed to curb the bull****, and as my circle was spinning after add to cart was selected got hit with the out of stock. Time was 8:00.09 pm.
This is sooooooooo ridiculous, but I think we’re going to get through. Eventually.

0B1CFF51-1021-45FD-8F93-448B5E6B7A2D.gif

End of the day, companies give 0 fks about who gets one and who doesn't. They just want $$. They can create software to deter bots with a simple checkout process like asking "What's 1+1?" and make it harder but they don't give a ****

On top of all that, who the F are all the people dropping $900-plus on something that will be easily had in not that long of a time? With sneakers, it's usually get them now or that's it. But these consoles will be sitting everywhere in no time LOL

Yeah. I talked to my local Walmart. I think this drop might’ve been the employees feasting. Talked to dude yesterday at one store. Had 9. Talked to another dude just now. He said they had 1.

I tried that from last drop. Weird bc it removed it from my cart automatically once it sold out from last drop.

same thing has happened to me in the past. For some reason, it was still there this time. After my first one was stolen by FedEx, I’m still a little hesitant to celebrate, though.

Back
Top Bottom