The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
200w.gif

Oh for sure. I understand it, I just think it would have been cool to try Spider Gwen. Venom just seems too obvious. I wonder if they’ll introduce Carnage at any point.

Sucks Insomniac projects were leaked.

Surprised there was nothing about the future updates/DLC on SM2.

Oh for sure. I understand it, I just think it would have been cool to try Spider Gwen. Venom just seems too obvious. I wonder if they’ll introduce Carnage at any point.
Personally, I think a Spider Gwen game would do numbers, but you know execs arent ever really THAT plugged in to the fan base of the properties they're using.

Sucks Insomniac projects were leaked.

Surprised there was nothing about the future updates/DLC on SM2.

Looks like they're going the SM; Miles Morales route with Venom and have it as a shorter standalone experience instead of DLC.

i thought i saw something regarding SM2 DLC that showed expansions with Venom, Carnage and Black Cat? might've been fake which is why im asking.

Idk why but the hack is encouraging to me in terms of revealing/showing how much thought and foresight this company is putting into outlook :lol:

Back
Top Bottom