The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watchdogs Legions dropped down to $29.99 today at Best Buy. BB started some of the early Black Friday deals for my BB Visa card holders:

watchdogs2.png

Is there anybody who thinks Miles is better than OG Spidey?

I'd have to play OG Spidey again before I called it, currently in a NG+ on Miles.

I will say that Miles is better in terms of they cut out the stuff I hated about SM.
Like those MJ missions.

I'd have to play OG Spidey again before I called it, currently in a NG+ on Miles.

I will say that Miles is better in terms of they cut out the stuff I hated about SM.
Like those MJ missions.

I have not played MM yet(will only get a chance next week once my media guy stops by), but that is the ONE thing I hated about SM. Screwball challenges, Osborn missions etc. |l

Those were definitely filler pieces of the game to me. :smh:

PO

We needed NT'ers like Fozzybadfeet to download and boot up The Show for us on their PS5 :lol:

The Show 21 is going to be wild dope on PS5 and hopefully Sony SD doesn't suffer and deliver weak sauce since the game is now multi platform and will be on XSEX since Microsoft is to cheap to produce their own baseball game and EA and 2K stopped producing baseball games years ago :lol:

Best believe MLB came in and probably told Sony "Make The Show multi platform or we are pulling the MLB an MLBPA licenses to make the game :lol:

Do PS4 sticks work on PS5?

I guess loading is the only boost SFV gets?

I hope we get SFVI in the next year or so?
Yea, they do work.

Loading times is better and no lag on stages of you notice that stuff.

SFV is getting 5 new characters next year so don't expect SFVI till 2022

Is there anybody who thinks Miles is better than OG Spidey?
The kinda funny guy preferred MM

Destiny 2 on PS5 is off-putting.

The change to 60FPS is jarring. Take some getting used to.

Bugsnax is fun. Astrobots in actually GREAT, and my first PS5 game purchase was Dirt 5. Dualsense is the truth and the new headset is a good upgrade for me.

All in all, I'm impressed. Now I move my anticipation to FF16. :lol:

Shorty had to get a new job.

dudes at her old gig were taking D pics in the office and sending them to masses. As well as recording themselves smashing chicks at the office and secretly recording smashing their wives. Which is weird.

oh another was smashing underage chicks. While married. Yah I get a new gig after that fam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom