The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People ain’t playing no sports game without player likeness. I thought players get paid though. I know college players don’t get money cause of NCAA rules but I always thought professionals were good to go.

ea depends on player likeness because the core game is reggies but there are sports games with no license players/stadiums that are amazing. super mega baseball for one. looks like a wii sports game plays like a sim with a deep franchise mode.

556CABC4-9CA5-4482-BC13-89230B2C2A76.jpeg
E7E44F4B-A4A2-4794-9992-BF3FD99FA1C7.jpeg

i can buy the physical version and get a digital version upgrade?
Thats what all the gaming sites are saying

"If you buy a physical copy of Madden NFL 21 on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, you'll be able to download and play Madden NFL 21 on PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X from the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store at no extra cost once the game releases. "

I'm going to try it :emoji_fingers_crossed:

If you buy a physical copy of fifa 21 on PS4/XB1 and upgrade to a discless PS5 or Xbox Series S, you will need to contact EA support at http://help.ea.com to validate your purchase using your account information to receive your free upgrade. gonna assume this goes for madden 21 also

new Gameplay
running on PS4pro/PS5(through backwards compatibility)

Last edited:
so hold on to madden 16 for eternity is the general consensus here

na ill take the 1.50

Ill rather get a snapple and enjoy that then holding on to a old dusty sports game

I remember trying to trade in Shaun White's Skateboarding for PS3 and they literally would not take it. The trade-in value was 0.

"Can you just take it then? I dont want it".

"I don't think we can do that, Sir..."

"Do YOU want it?"

"Uhhhh.... I..... I dont think I can accept this"

So in the garbage it went.

I’m almost certain you download the upgrade but it still requires the disc as a license check or something like that. EA not about to let you buy one disc and supply the whole hood with free upgrades :lol:

If there is anyone who will test out this possible jig, it will definitely be someone from this thread. I have seen some stuff over the years. :lol:

PO

Managed to cop off Costco, cancelled.

Managed to cop off Gamestop, cancelled.

Words can't describe y'all....**** was not meant to be.

maxresdefault.jpg
Follow @antonlinecom they do weekly restocks on their bundle that’s how I copped mine yesterday. Soon as the alert hit I clicked the link and checked out via PayPal. If you wait for the other guys to rt the link, you lost already.

So y’all I’m using a 2015 Samsung 4K (no 120 FPS,/hdmi 2.1, HDR, VRR) on my PS5. I’ve got it on performance mode, (playing Warzone) and I do notice a bit of a smoother frame rate and minor visual upgrades over my Xbox One X. Am I just playing at a “prettier” 1080p w a steadier frame rate at the moment?

Back
Top Bottom