The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First boot up ever right now, updates and all that

Everything is smooth and fast

Trying to boot up cod, everytime I accept the privacy policy and all that it stops working

any help or way around this
Heard that game is bricking systems in rest mode

Told y’all my brother runs a joint. Somehow he got through and I gave him my CC. I couldn’t get it in the cart. Got the employee discount too.

WONT HE WILL

:nthat:

tenor.gif

elpablo21 elpablo21

giphy.gif

My girl called me at 8:30 this morning and told me to come outside. Mind you she was supposed to be at work or at least on her way to work. I get my *** outta bed and go outside. About a minute later she comes flying thru the parking lot and tells me open the backdoor. I open the door and there’s a PS5 chillin in the backseat. She says Happy Thanksgiving and I said “that’s not mine” because I was in complete disbelief 😂
B66174D7-D886-4710-8E13-4CD37AB02638.jpeg

Pleighboi you better marry that woman.

Or I will
1606418341156.png
Seriously though you got yourself a keeper.

So mine got an email from BB saying that the TV could not be processed due to payment. Then today she got a call saying that there was fraud activity on her card. She called and confirmed it and the bank said to process the transaction again. So we did it online this time and got an automatic could not be processed. And she got a quick fraud alert txt and email. She playin me. Jk. I'm actually handling the calls with the bank lol. BB just don't want me to win.

I don’t get in ppls business but that’s dope man. We All got our stories when God was lookin over us! I’ve been very blessed to have great ppl in my life (minus the BM bidness)

Finally restarting FFXV on the PS5, and damn can't even get 60 fps on high performance mode??!! It's buttery smooth on Lite, but I was expecting more from the PS5 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom