The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DECBDFA4-F6C1-4D59-B58E-6978FB63C9DB.jpeg

Love that the ps5’s controller is being utilized. Even in these minor ways, it just adds to games seemingly performing better on ps5. Having both systems, why would i get a multiplat game on xbox?

Man these games stop lines will be Like old days and sneakers.

sad part greedy GameStop. Knowing it’s a whole pandemic and making a system to trick people instore to sell funko pops and other bs is lame.

why even encourage a crowd or line. They could do a raffle or other measures but no. Let’s do old fashion line ups.

they could do a app reservation nah fam. Sad part they will prob bundle them thangs

^ agreed, was saying the same thing

I guess them being closed during the lockdown/hoarding old *** games no one wants anymore is taking a toll on their profits

desperate times call for desperate measures

I legit wish one of the box stores would do a curb side pick up drop, this is super lame. I’m not a camper, I already miss my home and family, and I only live a few minute away. I’ve only camped once and it was for the countdown pack and that was only like three hours. Sad part is those shoes were guaranteed via finish line because I had a ticket and we only camped because we knew the employees were super sketchy.

Man these games stop lines will be Like old days and sneakers.

sad part greedy GameStop. Knowing it’s a whole pandemic and making a system to trick people instore to sell funko pops and other bs is lame.

why even encourage a crowd or line. They could do a raffle or other measures but no. Let’s do old fashion line ups.

they could do a app reservation nah fam. Sad part they will prob bundle them thangs
GameStop? Doing the responsible thing? The same “We’re an essential business so we don’t need to close during quarantine but also we’re not going to give our employees the proper PPE they would need to do their jobs” GameStop? This is about what I expected honestly :lol:

The guy 1st in line at my local Gamestop has been there since 9am... store opens at 7am tomorrow :wow:

2 PS5 and 6 XSX at that Gamestop

I wonder if sony has plans for a back button attachment for the dualsense. Not sure if that would interfere with the haptic feedback or not tho. I guess I could just use the DS4 with the attachment for compatible games in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom