The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rolling with this fit for now. Rick Owens with my hog rolling in the wind
2319A2D4-8DB8-404B-8848-BFBB98EDB6CB.jpeg

I still want to play No Man's Sky.

not sure what that game is now. But I got it somewhat cheap at release. Started the journey. Fired up the PS4 3 days later and the map erased everywhere I had been and basically set me up in a blank map. I put it back in the box and sent it back like most people did with that trash game. Not sure if or what they’ve fixed over the years. But don’t expect much from it.

not sure what that game is now. But I got it somewhat cheap at release. Started the journey. Fired up the PS4 3 days later and the map erased everywhere I had been and basically set me up in a blank map. I put it back in the box and sent it back like most people did with that trash game. Not sure if or what they’ve fixed over the years. But don’t expect much from it.
I heard the game improved drastically with all the updates they pushed out. But hoping to find a copy for cheap.

so not worth buying? what if my tv is 4k HDR but not 120? would it even matter if the game was at max capacity?
Liked what I’ve played so far. Only bug I’ve encountered is that the game makes my dualsense analog sticks drift. Gave me ptsd from DualShock went through 5 of those with drifting problems. Looks muddy but that’s ok for now I know they’ll patch that up before end of the year.

Liked what I’ve played so far. Only bug I’ve encountered is that the game makes my dualsense analog sticks drift. Gave me ptsd from DualShock went through 5 of those with drifting problems. Looks muddy but that’s ok for now I know they’ll patch that up before end of the year.

yeah I noticed the drift when I was creating a character

Yeah cyberpunk aint built to be played on a base ps4. My poor console screaming :smh: Game looks like **** too
Still, it's not unplayable. Just gonna keep going and I'll enjoy it more when I upgrade from this piece of junk :lol:
Should've kept it, you would've gotten all the updates for free. It's a completely different game now.
I heard the game improved drastically with all the updates they pushed out. But hoping to find a copy for cheap.
It's turned into space minecraft with better graphics so if that sounds appealing you should try it out.

yeah I noticed the drift when I was creating a character
Good to know it wasn’t me. Stayed up another hour testing out a few games to make sure it wasn’t the controller just that game. May wait for a patch to keep playing. Didn’t like the gun play either honestly. Enemies are bullet sponges and recoil all over the place but I know that improves upon leveling up

Maybe I’ll pick it up then. GOT is cool but I’m not in love with it.probably play both at the same time.

Enjoying playing cyberpunk but yeah compared to miles /COD/2K there’s a huge drop off in graphics obviously

the previous 3 I always shake my head in amazement at some point of how real something looks

cyberpunk I’m mainly squinting to see cause it’s dark as hell and I can barely see lol

Good to know it wasn’t me. Stayed up another hour testing out a few games to make sure it wasn’t the controller just that game. May wait for a patch to keep playing. Didn’t like the gun play either honestly. Enemies are bullet sponges and recoil all over the place but I know that improves upon leveling up

I had the same thing happen on Xbox

And when I was doing the training mission, I started to drift every time I finished a segment

My Pulse headphones just got delivered from a Gamestop restock about a week ago. I made an impulse purchase by buying these because Ive never used headphones so not sure why i thought it was needed this time around 🤦🏽‍♂️.

I might keep em or offload em locally. HMU if you’re in San Diego

My Pulse headphones just got delivered from a Gamestop restock about a week ago. I made an impulse purchase by buying these because Ive never used headphones so not sure why i thought it was needed this time around 🤦🏽‍♂️.

I might keep em or offload em locally. HMU if you’re in San Diego

if you end up offloading them and dont mind sending them up north a bit to LA, i may be your guy

I am not gonna lie I was legit expecting 4k60 and it ain’t doing that.

So if that is important to you I would hold off.

that's disappointing to hear, gonna for sure wait for now. already got a good backlog of games atm to keep me occupied

Damn hearing cyber punk runs like crap on regular fat ps4 and Xbox one

To that I say damn who still using those? I know everyone pockets different I feel some complaining have a whole ps4 pro or 5 and just wanna make memes

I mean my son uses a Xbox one s, but he just plays fortnight.

Though I think the cross gen game window will be much shorter this time though if developers realize it ain’t worth it. With the gap in power of the Xbox one and ps4 base.

may make games for one x and pro with next gen and leave the old ones out.

then that Xbox series s will make sense to some price wise for the upgrade as well as the digital ps5.

lol i have my fat white d2 ps4 still. Never grabbed a pro

Back
Top Bottom