The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1607963960604.png

Since the X Box Series X hasn’t gotten much love in my house, might just have to hook it up in my room and practice 2K. My son stays busting my head open on PS5. Yesterday, he did it in front of his friends and it was low key making me mad as hell.
You know where this post also belongs :lol:

It looks like elon calling dude a punk for acting like that over this game lol

Imagine taking one week off from work to stay home and play a video game that doesn't even have official reviews out?

And never saw console game footage because of the devloper 🤣 smh

high expectations lol

This ish sounds like No Mans Sky all over again

yup agreed too ambitious

how did NMS play on PC at launch tho?

CP seems to be good on PC its just the console version really.

And never saw console game footage because of the devloper 🤣 smh

high expectations lol

yup agreed too ambitious

how did NMS play on PC at launch tho?

CP seems to be good on PC its just the console version really.

Bugs, glitches and crashes are the same on PC as well.
Difference is PC looks good if you have the hardware for it while last gen consoles are running with really low framerates and bad image quality on top of all the other problems.

Ricky D Ricky D 's kids be getting at him :lol:

One of them even gets at me sometimes :smh:
My kids ruthless with it. I can get 10 kills, revive 3 teammates, and get triple teamed, killed and come in second place on Apex. My 6 yr old will watch the entire match, won’t say a word, and then tell me
I’m trash once I die :smh:

He watched stay lurkin stay lurkin after I got killed in Warzone on purpose (had to feed the newborn), mans finished top 10 and told me “Dad Ohleo trash” :rofl:

edit: I almost forgot, even if I win and lead my team in all stats, I only won because of my teammates :lol:

Last edited:
its easy to say this now with the new consoles out and newer PC graphics cards/processors being released but dont forget that this game was supposed to come out April 2020. You see how this would be an issue? Like i said no excuses.
i just want to know after 8 years of production and missed street release dates how much time did they actually spend on the ps4/xb1 console version?? How does 3 or so months really make a difference in this game when they had 8 years?! Expecting more from last gen console is laughable. This is looks like a last minute PC port to console with dialed way down settings.

I know they wanted the sales but at least maybe the fan base would be happy if they were upfront and cancelled the last gen version because they wanted to give us a better experience..

but i digress on chat now

Agree with both of you cats. The money counters must've insisted on the PS4/XBOne platform inclusions simply due to the sheer number of users on it - particularly the PS4.

I believe that they can get to the 30FPS target on the PS4 Pro and XBox One X (keeping drops to at least the ~20FPS range) - but it simply won't be feasible on the base PS4/XBOne based on how poorly they are running presently. You can't just magically double performance.

Since the X Box Series X hasn’t gotten much love in my house, might just have to hook it up in my room and practice 2K. My son stays busting my head open on PS5. Yesterday, he did it in front of his friends and it was low key making me mad as hell.

depends how old he is lol.

My kids ruthless with it. I can get 10 kills, revive 3 teammates, and get triple teamed, killed and come in second place on Apex. My 6 yr old will watch the entire match, won’t say a word, and then tell me
I’m trash once I die :smh:

He watched stay lurkin stay lurkin after I got killed in Warzone on purpose (had to feed the newborn), mans finished top 10 and told me “Dad Ohleo trash” :rofl:

edit: I almost forgot, even if I win and lead my team in all stats, I only won because of my teammates :lol:

my kid thought he could beat me in super smash brothers. I pulled out a game cube controller.

the rest was him crying in front of his friends cause I wouldn’t finish him I just kept grabbing and smacking him.

last time he said I was trash at anything.

oh and the fact I’m better than him at fortnight

I don’t play fortnight. 😂

Back
Top Bottom