The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20201216-130824_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201216-131226_Chrome.jpg

Only had the digital ones today

Joint is random I was in there since before the official time

I meant was only in the queue for 12 minutes after the official countdown went up. I was there from the 38 or 39 minutes. Clicked the link right away. Sucks that only had digital my boy wants the disc.

I don’t know what was what but when I got through it was OoS on everything. Tried to hook my sisters bf up.

Man I messed around and put my barber on game while getting a cut , I randomly checked my Twitter and showed him that the queue was gonna go live in 30 minutes or so . Dude legit was going around the shop and telling all his friends and even customers to get in line
01E5A750-B8DB-45D7-959D-E65B1252E71E.jpeg

I’m like damn brah lol don’t forget to focus on my cut lol
He still did a good job but you can tell his attention shifted completely. That’s my guy tho

was it digital only? tried for standard and after the queue got a sold out message... only waited like 20 plus minutes so wasnt too bad even though it was an L

I keep forgetting the PS sign on controller doesn’t bring you to the main hub or let’s you switch App. Also, IMO I don’t think the Home Screen is user friendly. Looks nice tho!

Man I messed around and put my barber on game while getting a cut , I randomly checked my Twitter and showed him that the queue was gonna go live in 30 minutes or so . Dude legit was going around the shop and telling all his friends and even customers to get in line
01E5A750-B8DB-45D7-959D-E65B1252E71E.jpeg

I’m like damn brah lol don’t forget to focus on my cut lol
He still did a good job but you can tell his attention shifted completely. That’s my guy tho

This reminds me of the Bibby episode of ‘Atlanta’ 🤣

Im trying to understand how cats are selling PS5s on eBay that they won’t even have in hand until next month. Seems like eBay is flooded with PS5s now.

Back
Top Bottom