The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing really new in hitman 3. If the last 2 games are your jam then you’ll like it. Looks dam good on the ps5 tho. VR, the last 3-4 levels and all levels from the previous 2 games are blocked off till the servers go up on release date.

Day 1 patch for hitman 3 dropped. Can now enjoy the full game this weekend. Still can’t carry over progress from previous games till release day

loving this game more and more....
20210115_232251.jpg

Free version of Shadow of Tomb Raider is short. I don't mind that for a free game. Gonna start on Uncharted or Maneater next.

Just sold a PS5 on ebay (didn't want to deal with meetups) and I got hit with wild fees...came out to around 12% of the final sale price...I though eBay's final sale fees were 10%???

that’s why I went to struck meet ups. Then eBay shipping trash now they raised prices. Lastly never use FedEx shipping cause it’s an estimate and they will later charge you triple for shipping.

3 times triple quote is not an estimate it’s a damn blind guess.

How are the new sniper mission? Think I like that more than reg game
Not available until release day. Only thing you can play now are the 6 maps for hitman 3. Luckily every map has been Top notch so far. IOI are the masters of detailed layered level designs. Spent all day yesterday day doing the murder mansion (England) and underground night club/rave (Germany). Doing Argentina now. That murder mystery level needs to be an entire game or an online game with the social features from among us

Last edited:

he did a separate challenge and didn't do the knives out style story mission where you have to solve the murder mystery while also killing your target. have to take care of the real PI then dress as him to start that mission. there's a side story and character here that carry overs to another map later on in the game if you dont kill him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom