The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
knew they wouldn't show Horizon Forbidden West
why am i still disappointed :lol:
FF7R PS5 will be copped though, glad we got a date.

That will keep me distracted until the TLOU2 PS5 drops

I knew the focus was on indies and third party games but somehow thought they’d squeeze in some TLOU info. Not surprised at Horizon or GoW not being shown. Kena went from a launch title to game releasing almost a year later :smh:

What's the best way to get fifa 21 for the Ps5without paying $59.99 for it? The New version is around the corner and don't want to pay full price for something I'm barely gonna put down in a few months for the latest version. Should I purchase the ps4 version then covert it to the ps5?

What's the best way to get fifa 21 for the Ps5without paying $59.99 for it? The New version is around the corner and don't want to pay full price for something I'm barely gonna put down in a few months for the latest version. Should I purchase the ps4 version then covert it to the ps5?
Target has it for $25

Cop and upgrade to the PS5 version for free

Is there a web browser on the ps5? I can’t find it. I also redeemed some free DLC/suits for Mile Morales but I can’t find them and DL them? Where do I go to download redeemed content on the ps5? Thx

man i remember playing FFVII Crisis Core on psp. That was one of the most memorable games i have ever played. Thinking about buying for the ps4.

Did Sony say they were gonna make expandable memory and option.

I’m NOT about to delete 4 different games i just downloaded to make room for warzone :smh::smh:

Still wish they would’ve had Warzone as a free game and then if you bought cold war it was apart of that. I hate having 2 separate games that link to each other

Did Sony say they were gonna make expandable memory and option.

I’m NOT about to delete 4 different games i just downloaded to make room for warzone :smh::smh:

Still wish they would’ve had Warzone as a free game and then if you bought cold war it was apart of that. I hate having 2 separate games that link to each other
1614344161449.png

So wait. FFVII Remake is coming out on PS+ but no free upgrade to PS5 :smh:

1614344321756.png

Oh well, I know there's going to be some collectors edition to entice me anyway and the PS4 version will be cheap by then too.
Can't wait for June.

1614344690406.png

The second mobile game is actually blowing my mind. The entire timeline. :wow:

These would've been perfect for Vita but it's probably too weak.
Gameplay for Ever Crisis looks so good.

Nah these need to come out on consoles and we need a Crisis Core port as well.

So much FF7 news :lol:

Last edited:
I was a Ps5 fanboy. In fact, I'm pretty sure I fought my buddy when he said the 360 was the best system out back in the day.

But man did this tiny *** storage make it difficult to defend. Xbox is winning this gen by a lot. Smh.

View attachment 2756317

Playable Advent Children :wow:
This is the remake for those who wanted it to be more like the OG.
Episodic so the entire collection will probably release on console at one point.
Better not be Switch only.

I was a Ps5 fanboy. In fact, I'm pretty sure I fought my buddy when he said the 360 was the best system out back in the day.

But man did this tiny *** storage make it difficult to defend. Xbox is winning this gen by a lot. Smh.

Winning because of hard drive space?
Personally I would take faster hard drive with less space that can be expanded in future than a slower drive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom