The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
finally copped another playstation... saw it was on target.com for pickup on my way to work checking my twitter... was spamming that checkout button... this is going to my boss who is giving it to her son...I expect that raise in the summer lol
20210325_180235.jpg

Watch Dogs Legion free weekend trial is live

Watch Dogs Legion free weekend trial is live

Was this game any good? I dislike trial weekends because I feel too rushed to play the game, which in turns usually leads to a negative experience.

I’m definitely looking to cop the stickers for the retro look. Saw em on Amazon about a week ago.

I was also considering this
74B9FB7C-AB68-4A03-9250-74899D0D12C8.png

but I think I’ll wait it out to see what kind of special editions they drop later. Sure a slim version will drop in a year or two.

Last edited:
noticed last night duck tales remastered, castle of illusion hd and fight night champion were still listed on the ps3 store. scooped that up real quick before they get delisted again

Man, the ps5 needs new games ASAP. Starting to get bored and lost the desire to play

i agree completely... copped 3 games on release 2k, COD cold war and spiderman... the latter i never play really and just copped based off reviews... i played 2k in the beginning but stopped playing but play cod on the regular like everyday... so i want new games but at the same time im not tripping either cuz i enjoy the only 3 games i got for now... honestly though i would love to play that new gran turismo whenever it does come out prally next year though SMH

Battlefield may be the single most overrated franchise in the history of media. I've played the last 3 for free, and yet still feel like I should have been reimbursed for my time. Why did I keep going back? I guess its a bit like cigarettes. You think it'll make you look cool and hip, but it really makes you look like an idiot. You wake up the next morning, with a hangover and ashtray mouth, wondering whatever happened to your self-worth.

Last edited:
At the very least, COD tends to work on console, at least after a week or so. Just wait for the Battlefield apologists to come out. "Max settings on my $15,000 biochemical engineering desktop with 8K monitor and Google fiber, game plays great. Don't understand what issues you're talking about"

Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline we broken for months on console.

Back
Top Bottom