The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea the bugs suck.. but I’m enjoying the game a lot. Put about 30 hours into it so far.

I gotta see how much actual time I put into it. I leveled up the devastator to CT14 but felt limited in comparison to what other peeps were doing. Working up pyro now and it the gameplay feels more enjoyable now

got both the series x and ps5 digi and although gamepass kicks *** ..my ps5 def gets more playing time. anyone else like this? i just prefer the UI etc. If anyone plays online feel free to add me. Fckyrcrew206

I actually been playing my Xbox more but I think it’s more so that Outriders was on gamepass and Inhave to justify this purchase to the wife so she won’t yell at me for wasting money on Xbox like I did with the Gears 4 One S and Gears 5 One X. I barely played either of them and probably already got more time played on the Series X than both of them combined :lol:

Marcus Camby Get Out Of Here GIF - MarcusCamby GetOutOfHere Out - Discover  & Share GIFs

I have gamepass on PC, but I kinda fall into the same trap I do with other streaming services where there are so many choices I end up playing basically nothing. Same thing happened when I did psnow trials.

Also, I like Steam...and the occasional 🏴‍☠️

Last edited:
I definitely said I would not purchase an Xbox but man, I love video games and want to play everything :lol:

I hear you. I had an Xbox One for a bit but did sell it. Halo 5 and Gears 4 were both just ok. I don’t think it’s worth getting a Series X for me personally for the few franchises Microsoft has.

Back
Top Bottom