The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Graphics on the original game was amazing, but the actual gameplay was boring af to me too. :lol:
Is it worth it to get the Director's Cut?

I don't think the Director's Cut is going to make the game less boring for folks who think DS is boring.

I can’t get into Skyrim. One hour in and the combat feels super dated. Not surprised since it’s an old game

Sekiro is the only From game I've ever finished. From my limited experience I think Sekiro has the most forgiving gameplay from a FromSoft game and when you get a hang of the defect mechanic it's one of the funnest games out there. I've never lost to Gyoubu.

was lucky enough to purchase both ps5 and series x. was having a blast with miles morales, ghost of tsushima looking gorgeous,tony hawk and game pass for series x. so far really impressed with both consoles, although the lack of exclusives on the x is a bit dissapointing. Havent touched either in a month or so though, mental health issues been keepin me down.

guardian-ape-gallery-1-sekiro-wiki-guide.jpg

If it’s no spiders I’ll give Sekiro a try.. any spiders?

No spiders

was lucky enough to purchase both ps5 and series x. was having a blast with miles morales, ghost of tsushima looking gorgeous,tony hawk and game pass for series x. so far really impressed with both consoles, although the lack of exclusives on the x is a bit dissapointing. Havent touched either in a month or so though, mental health issues been keepin me down.

Hope you’re doing good man. Stay up, if you need to vent about **** feel free to dm me

Back
Top Bottom