The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This isn’t what some of us wanted. I thought they were going back to roots and it was going to be similar to the first two in the series with a little bit of Saints Row: The Third. I will still purchase a copy to give it a chance but I wish they would have just remastered the first two or Saints Row II for PlayStation 5.

SL8vc3e.jpg

Because Sony created and loves re mastering and re releasing games :lol:

They've been doing remasters and re releases since the PS3 era.

Even before that we had MGS 2>>>MGS 2 Substance and MGS 3>>>>MGS3 Subsitence

Death Stranding was announced and released so far (Kojima standards), all these additions make sense :lol:

Well, I got an order in just now @ Wal-Mart, so let's try this **** show again. Should be here by the 17th. I guess all the bot boys were going for the Halo Series X (which I also want, so the hunt continues).

Are there any big titles/good games dropping in the 4Q fellas? Haven't been keeping up due to life. :frown:

PO

English porfavor.

Checkerboard rendering is an upscaling method. A lot of Sony games used it to get to 4K resolution on the PS4 Pro even though before upscaling it might have been running at like 1600p or 1800p.

With the patch, they might have improved the internal resolution before it's upscaled to 4K which would give it a cleaner image but we will have to wait for Digital Foundry.
They mention it in their tweet though so I'm hoping its the case.

For those of you that play 2k, does your myplayer or whatever transfer to the new game each year or do you have to recreate it every time?

Back
Top Bottom