The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After reading and watching some videos on gaming chairs, it's really not worth it.

They become uncomfortable after a while.

Also saw how they're all pretty much the same just different name brands.

Looking for an ergonomic for $300-500.

That $1,800 one sounds great but I'm not paying that much for a chair that will be in a room.

I copped this Autonomous ErgoChair Recline start of the pandemic - it's getting the job done.

https://www.autonomous.ai/en-CA/office-chairs/ergonomic-computer-chair

Capture.JPG

Me sometimes:
recline.JPG

Just kidding the recline feature is pretty dumb.

A couple of things caught my eye
  • Overall game is higher resolution and attention to detail is noticeable
  • Her hair looks surprisingly better, more realistic and fluid animation
  • Draw distance is higher resolution and more detailed, way less fog from the previous game
  • Her bodysuit is more detailed, accessories on her are too, they flow with her better
  • The level color palette is better IMO, and you get detail out of environment compare to the previous

Last edited:
Where the LG CX9 or C1 OLED TV series owners at.

I have the 2020 CX9 65" and love this TV in the 1 year and 3 months I've had it. I'm moving out of my current place. I decided to sell this to one of my roommates for $1,000. Reason being is I checked Best Buy and I can get a C1 55" for around $1300 or a 65" C1 for $1800. I know this time of the year most places like Best Buy are phasing out and getting rid of stock of C1's because the new LG C2 models will be out by March. Also Superbowl time is when TV deals do pop up. So yeah I might look for a even cheaper deal on a LG C1 or might just wait for the new LG C2 models. Biggest difference with LG CX 9 65" and the C1 or C2 is that my current TV doesn't have 120hz refresh rate which the C1 & C2 have.

C2' are basically G1's so if you want the brighter panel then go for the C2 but if not then C1 at a cheaper price will be the better option.

After reading and watching some videos on gaming chairs, it's really not worth it.

They become uncomfortable after a while.

Also saw how they're all pretty much the same just different name brands.

Looking for an ergonomic for $300-500.

That $1,800 one sounds great but I'm not paying that much for a chair that will be in a room.

Ergo chair up above is a nice midrange option. I was close to pulling the trigger on one couple years ago.
Lots of reviews out there as well since they went heaving with the marketing. Just looked at their website and they got some new ones.

Might be one to buy before upgrading to a Herman Miller Embody or Aeron down the line.

God Of War movie ?

The Rock as Kratos ?

He got the build but he needs some base in his voice :lol:

Order a PS5 from Walmart and was looking forward to receiving it. I left on military duty and while they attempted to deliver it, Walmart has 101 restrictions. Not only couldn't they reattempt delivery, FedEx doesn't allow you to pick it up at their hub or redirect it to another location for pickup. It was a very annoying and excruciating process to deal with FedEx and Walmart but unfortunately they decided to send it back to shipper. Guess I'll try again some other time. Can't be this hard to obtain a damn PS5.

Funny enough, my PS5 was via Walmart Canada. Fed Ex delivered to a local mall instead of my house.

Rather than go through the Fed Ex hassle, I just went to the store, asked if they had my package, and provided I.D. so they just gave it to me.

Certainly irritating when you have ordered hundreds of things without incident, but the one thing you really want cant deliver correctly.

Agreed. Last month was good. Finally tried dirt last night and had a bunch of fun with it.

Didn't expect this months(or the next) PS+ games
to be much w/ SIFU, HFW and GT7(March) releasing

I'm sure it's happened where dope PS+ games release at the same time as a major release.
I just couldn't see it with February.

Also the wait for HFW is becoming unbearable.

Back
Top Bottom