The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rr7jw.gif

Sup! I haven’t posted on NT in years but I recently shared on Twitter that I got to voice a few characters for Horizon Forbidden West. Here are a few pics from the recording booth and screenshots from gameplay!

58AC2FF6-0A0C-421F-A27C-EE7D1601FF52.jpeg
FBA1FED2-98A3-49AB-8665-6699C86EF69A.jpeg
E7D8DD93-CB19-41AF-95A3-E137C553C324.jpeg
C29A86DB-F5F4-4130-AF6B-56ADED98A9FB.jpeg
Hit you up on Twitter but had to log in just to salute this. Supremely fire bro! Can't wait to play it.

This feels like a movie where we should look at the audience reviews/ratings rather than movie critics? 🤔
Agreed. Movie critics rating it from a move-esque stand point, gamers see it different. But is this movie for gamers or for movie goes, or both? Personally don't care what movie critics think, but how close the movie is to the game story/plot.

Sup! I haven’t posted on NT in years but I recently shared on Twitter that I got to voice a few characters for Horizon Forbidden West. Here are a few pics from the recording booth and screenshots from gameplay!

58AC2FF6-0A0C-421F-A27C-EE7D1601FF52.jpeg
FBA1FED2-98A3-49AB-8665-6699C86EF69A.jpeg
E7D8DD93-CB19-41AF-95A3-E137C553C324.jpeg
C29A86DB-F5F4-4130-AF6B-56ADED98A9FB.jpeg

Long time no see! Welcome back, if even just for this moment. It's a huge deal and a great accomplishment. Congrats brotha on everything!

Purple looks clean. I’m not sure which I would cop if I could do it over but I kinda regret getting the light blue. I feel like they could have rolled out better colors.

tried to go back to HZD just cant get into this game just feels so boring. I really want to pick up the 2nd one but feel like it will be a waste of money for me. May grab on a deep discount tho.

For Elden Ring i have never beaten a rogue type game so this one will also be a waste of money for me i dont have time for all the grinding and constant dying. Hopefully they changed the mechanics up a bit but i doubt it.

but im having fun with DL2 and just redownloaded this trial version of CP2077 and got to say the game looks and runs alot better now i may buy it again since i was refunded when the game first came out.

Really just looking forward to GT next month!

currently have these games in rotation

Chorus
Vanguard
DL2
GoTG (Im at the end need to go ahead and finish this one up)
CP2077 (contemplating)

Can't front, cyberpunk 2077 is better than expected
Doing the PS5 trial and got maybe 3 hours left on it, but I'm digging it.
It's definitely not a must buy
(especially right now),
but if that price stays the same or lower I may pick up in a few months.

Can't front, cyberpunk 2077 is better than expected
Doing the PS5 trial and got maybe 3 hours left on it, but I'm digging it.
It's definitely not a must buy
(especially right now),
but if that price stays the same or lower I may pick up in a few months.

Sounds good. I got the collectors edition during that Best Buy daily games for $10 sale. So I just wanna play the true PS5 upgrade, other than that... no biggie.

Back
Top Bottom