The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GameStop had a few of these so I went ahead and copped... it will probably fall into the backlog of the hundreds of other games I started and played for an hour and never touched again, but we shall see.

20220304_142635.jpg

Hopefully I can unload the PS4 digital code.

Was planning on sticking with 60 FPS, we'll see.

i usually can tell the difference between 60 fps games and selecting ray tracing. But it seems the game still runs just as smooth in ray tracing as if it is 60fps.

let me know which one you end up going with.

I went with RT. The gameplay will be 4k 60FPS regardless, which is the most important bit. I'm fine with everything else being 30FPS if it has RT. It does look quite spectacular.

the reflections hitting off the car on those sunny day races and the flicker in the headlights when racing at night :nthat:

Can I buy the digital ps5 version on my ps4 and just play the ps4 version till my ps5 comes in or am I going to have cop again?

Can I buy the digital ps5 version on my ps4 and just play the ps4 version till my ps5 comes in or am I going to have cop again?

Buy the PS4 version, then spend another $10 to upgrade to the PS5 when it comes in... or buy the 25th Anny edition - it comes with a PS4 entitlement code.

Yo why the hell are the screws to the SSD port so tight? Trying to take out these tiny screwd with this tiny screw driver is a PITA!

Does anyone have a wheel with pedals for GT7? I kinda enjoyed the previous GT with the controller, but I think having a wheel seems to make it more fun.

Does anyone have a wheel with pedals for GT7? I kinda enjoyed the previous GT with the controller, but I think having a wheel seems to make it more fun.

Yes, going home now to run it with the Thrustmaster TG-T II & Load Cell Pedals. Fanatec GT DD Pro & Clubsport V2 pedals should deliver Monday or Tuesday.

I tried GT Sport with the dualsense last year and it was a total fail, but that's probably because I haven't used a gamepad for racing games since PS2.

Yes, going home now to run it with the Thrustmaster TG-T II & Load Cell Pedals. Fanatec GT DD Pro should deliver Monday or Tuesday.

I tried GT Sport with the dualsense last year and it was a total fail, but that's probably because I haven't used a gamepad for racing games since PS2.
Word. I was looking at them Logitech wheels. I'll check the one you mentioned out.

still downloading the game... i played the music rally but i put the game down to finish the download... still got 2 hours left... i dont want to drain my controller battery because i rather play the real thing not music rally lol... but had the ray tracing on and the game looks beautiful... cant wait until the download is done...

GameStop had a few of these so I went ahead and copped... it will probably fall into the backlog of the hundreds of other games I started and played for an hour and never touched again, but we shall see.

20220304_142635.jpg

Hopefully I can unload the PS4 digital code.

The NT culture influence..

Hoard.

Buy stuff in excess.

Use once or barely and never touch again.

Then try to resell for a come up :lol:

Not singling you or anyone else out.

I am guilty of this also :lol:

my gamestop said i picked up the last preorder and there was 1 left for ps5 that anyone can pick up... this was around 5:30... so ya this sold well at least around me... im sure this coulda been picked up at walmart or target though no problem

Back
Top Bottom