The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ive actually seen great reviews for that Hot Wheels game. I wouldnt mind a simple racer right now.

So, with Skull and Bones delay, does Ubi have any games dropping this fall?!

Heard GOODT! things about the Hot Wheels game.

Will definitely add that to the library.

^ I bought all 3 new cars... at this point just collecting all the cars since theres no races for them lol

S14*

And I’m so annoyed with GT7 where’s all the rest of the evos? STIs/WRXs? Celicas? Obscure jdm trims? Tuner models? Overall the game is great but what I loved about the older games was the amount of cars the used dealership had. Im so tired of logging in and seeing the same damn cars over and over.
Only excited for the S13. 😅

953DE2B8-D1D2-48AA-B33C-3394558B32FF.jpeg

Man I don’t believe this game is a 64. Bad Religion Bad Religion just go ahead and cop so I can get a real unbiased review :lol:

S14*

And I’m so annoyed with GT7 where’s all the rest of the evos? STIs/WRXs? Celicas? Obscure jdm trims? Tuner models? Overall the game is great but what I loved about the older games was the amount of cars the used dealership had. Im so tired of logging in and seeing the same damn cars over and over.
Yes, S14! 😅 Typo.
Was always a fan of that model... and was pretty disappointed when we previously only got the S13 and S15.

If that data mining leak from a couple of months ago is accurate (and so far, it is), then we should be getting a bunch more JDMs down the road... like the EG Civic, Evo 3 & 7-9, WRX's, WRC Celica ST205, 400R, just to name a few. 🤞

Yes, S14! 😅 Typo.
Was always a fan of that model... and was pretty disappointed when we previously only got the S13 and S15.

If that data mining leak from a couple of months ago is accurate (and so far, it is), then we should be getting a bunch more JDMs down the road... like the EG Civic, Evo 3 & 7-9, WRX's, WRC Celica ST205, 400R, just to name a few. 🤞

Well that’s good news. Hope it becomes reality.

Shoulda just started their own proprietary game company for original titles and used Stadia for that. Wasted opportunity smh

Back
Top Bottom