The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sony really trippin charging $549 for PSVR 2 :lol:

Charging more than a launch disc edition PS5.

Seriously after after PS Move came out and I tried that I was never interested in the first PS VR and now have zero interest in VR 2.

HBO doesn't have the volume of content that a Netflix or Disney has, so it would be a ****ing wasteland for 11 of the 12 quarterly weeks if they dropped a season all at once :lol:

I'm still gonna be mad if we don't get two episodes on night #1.

Wasn't expecting PSVR2 to be cheap with the tech specs but considering it's coming with both controllers and adjusted for inflation it's actually in line with PSVR.
Only other headset with Foveated rendering is the Meta Quest Pro at $1500

Hardware gets a check so library will determine whether I get it at launch or not. Need to see what effects they said it has on normal games.

The price will allienate most people though.

Very interested to see the sales of the psvr2. Most people are going to see a device that cost more than the system itself and be turned off about that. Hopefully they have the software to show off the capabilities of it.

Of the 11 games that they announced today, none of them interests me. I love Horizon but I'm not sure if that's what I'm looking for from a VR experience. This probably isn't for me despite me saying I was going to dive in with PSVR2 :lol:

Of the 11 games that they announced today, none of them interests me. I love Horizon but I'm not sure if that's what I'm looking for from a VR experience. This probably isn't for me despite me saying I was going to dive in with PSVR2 :lol:
Same. I've been waiting for something to wow me so I could get into the VR stuff but I haven't seen it yet, especially at that price point.

Zenith I’m interested in. I thought it was called Zenith Ramen til I realized it’s the dev under the games title. Hopefully this is comfy. The quest 2 is uncomfortable as hell

Picking up resident evil 4, village and horizon day one. Maybe dark picture: switchback too. Horror games on vr just work

List of games leaving PS Plus Extra, Premium on November 15th​

• Mafia: Definitive Edition
  • Mafia 2: Definitive Edition
  • Mafia 3: Definitive Edition
  • Ride 4
  • MXGP 2021 – The Official Motocross Videogame

Back
Top Bottom