The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FFVII Remake Rebirth on 2 Discs!
What year is it? :lol:

100GB not enough for this game

Time to go on media blackout

ccea26c5d47249c0ac784a750a3538d083fe9158.png

FyIGxKRWYAYs-BT

9eba773c5668633d58ecf5293d22f7ab1aae737a.jpg

cfdb761509cae9c94eaab7bbcde1217a3fc86539.jpg

f47eacc6317782c610fb38b14a239d042d87af30.jpg

I hate fighting games.

I'm buying MK1 day 1.

Holy.

EDIT: The screenwriters couldn't think of this for the HBO Max film? lol

Last edited:
I havent cared about an MK since UMK3. I know my friend loves the last game... but Im cool with just SF6. **** MK and Tekken

Spiderman 2, body is ready

Also been years since i copped madden but will
Pull trigger round thanksgiving day sale cause of the crossplay, to play friends on xbox

Sony is just foul this generation with collector’s editions of their major 1st party exclusives. By pricing God Of War Raknorok and Spiderman 2 over $200 and not even throwing in a disc copy of the games.

At least Horizon Forbidden West had a $80 special edition that had the disc and steelbook case.

Last edited:
I was in for the CE for Spider-Man 2 but not including a disc is foul business. I didn't realize that Ragnarok did the same thing.

because Sony sells a console without a disc drive and because digital sales outpace physical sales.

So since they said Venom is not Eddie Brock, are we thinking Venom is Harry Osbourne or Kraven?
From the artwork that Venom looks a bit to muscular to be Harry so I'm thinking Kraven.

I wouldn't mind Kraven Venom tbh.

I don’t know who Venom is but I hope it’s not spoiled.

FF VII Rebirth looked good from the little bit I watched. Day 1 of course. I’ll grab the steel book edition this time.

I saw a rumor on ERA (take with a grain of salt) that FF X is being remade and released in 2026 for the 25th anniversary. FF X is top 3 so that’s good news for me.

I don’t know who Venom is but I hope it’s not spoiled.

FF VII Rebirth looked good from the little bit I watched. Day 1 of course. I’ll grab the steel book edition this time.

I saw a rumor on ERA (take with a grain of salt) that FF X is being remade and released in 2026 for the 25th anniversary. FF X is top 3 so that’s good news for me.

The Capcom remake strategy is working and the other Japanese developers are taking notes it seems.

FFIX Remake is also rumored from that Nvidia leak list so I wonder how they're going to do that, FFVII Re 3, FFX and another new FF.

Also, where's FF VIII Remastered :lol:

There's also FF Tactics remastered but I'm geussing its a straight remaster and no special sauce.

Speaking of Tactics:

Back
Top Bottom